Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Did You See The Size of Canelo When He Fought Me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Did You See The Size of Canelo When He Fought Me?!

Bolton's Amir Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) was knocked out in six by then-WBC middleweight Champion Saul Alvarez in May 2016 yet the 31-year-old firmly believes that his former opponent has continued to disrespect the sport by heavily out-weighing opponents on fight night and therefore fighting at an artificial weight for the past few years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It doesn't matter Khan, your real issue is your glass jaw!

Comment

desperate tomato khan strikes again!

Comment

Shut up Khan, no one cares! Your beating a dead horse now. Canelo got caught, got busted, went into the rematch with GGG and held his own and arguably won for some but “officially” won in the record books for the world. No one cares about his size when he fought you. That fight is in the past already. Congrats for just waking up from that one. But your chin is so weak, this guy could have knocked you out.

Comment

Amir Can was beating Clenbuteroul 4-1 before getting stopped. He was more convincing than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            Amir Can was beating Clenbuteroul 4-1 before getting stopped. He was more convincing than Golovkin.

Stop it, Amir. You “won” two rounds then were outboxed.

Sorry bruh.

You weren’t so small yourself. Lookin all oldish and flabby now at a lower weight class. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But seriously. He wasn’t. Stop the lies.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Stop it, Amir. You “won” two rounds then were outboxed.

Sorry bruh.

You weren’t so small yourself. Lookin all oldish and flabby now at a lower weight class. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But seriously. He wasn’t. Stop the lies.
              I remember seeing his ******* and thinking he needs to put a bra on.

Comment

He looked like a giant because khan was laid down looking up at him.

Comment

Amir Khan tied Ginger Roidnelo in knots before he landed a 1 in 100 kazillion lottery punch and saved his hide. Not even... David Tua could have stood up to that jet-fuel PED punch.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    He looked like a giant because khan was laid down looking up at him.
                    hahaha i think that's it

Comment

Working...
                    X