Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, FOX Sports - 4 Year Deal Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure sooner or later we will get this big investigated article from Thomas Hauser on Ring about how Haymon got these 2 deals with Showtime and Fox. I'm sure he will bring up some type of collusion from Haymon about the deals and how he's blocking GB from having their fighters fighting on those networks.

Comment

The MAGA/Haymon haters won't like this.

Comment

fans are winning with this deal , kudos to PBC, long live free boxing!

Comment

Love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            You think they're gonna give throw away cards to Fox? The deal calls for Fox to do PBC PPVs and hold prelims shows on FS1 and FS2. Big fights will be on FOX and SHO.

Big fights will be on SHO (at least 12) and FOX (10) and lower level will be on FS1 (12) and BounceTV(4.)
            Agreed Fox wouldn't pay them for what they were putting on fox under the time buy deal. Fox will get good fights on the 10 shows on the network and so will showtime. The PPV's obviously have to be big fights. I'm sure Fox has threshold numbers in the PPV agreement. This is a much better deal than anticipated, its 22 shows and cross promotion and shoulder programming. Good for the fighters for sure. We will see Deontay on the WWE now? Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              I'm sure sooner or later we will get this big investigated article from Thomas Hauser on Ring about how Haymon got these 2 deals with Showtime and Fox. I'm sure he will bring up some type of collusion from Haymon about the deals and how he's blocking GB from having their fighters fighting on those networks.
              Absolutely which is why shooting all there bullets early made no sense. Lawsuits, Hauser articles trying to discredit. Now what?

Comment

Heck yeah, wilder-tin can, Broner-cab driver, Spence-retiree, Garcia-room service waiter......... that deal sounds legit, smh. Some money laundering action going on, lol.

Comment

Baby Miller, Jessie Vargas, Danny Jacobs, Amir Khan and Tevin Farmer should of had some patience and waited, now they are stuck fighting bums and on an App that’s going to fade soon. Loyalty is always key

Comment

Originally posted by slu View Post
                    Agreed Fox wouldn't pay them for what they were putting on fox under the time buy deal. Fox will get good fights on the 10 shows on the network and so will showtime. The PPV's obviously have to be big fights. I'm sure Fox has threshold numbers in the PPV agreement. This is a much better deal than anticipated, its 22 shows and cross promotion and shoulder programming. Good for the fighters for sure. We will see Deontay on the WWE now? Can't wait.
                    I hate to praise myself here but this deal wasn't that unexpected lol when I created my profile here, I did it with the purpose of breaking down the T.V. numbers for PBC. I told posters here that he'd get a deal in the $100 million/year range.

I was told I was crazy. That was a few years ago. The numbers told the story the whole time, but for some reason boxing fans are generally opposed to critical thinking lol People just needed to be patient. Nothing was going to happen until the UFC property found it's home.

Comment

I feel bad for Bud Crawford because he will never get the big fights, he’ll be stuck on ESPN fighting Top Rank bums

Comment

Working...
                      X