No announcement yet.

Do you wear shoes inside your place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I don't let people walk barefoot in my home. I can't stand feet, they are freakin disgusting. So if someone comes to the house I have this basket full of socks by the door that i bought. They take the socks and keep them. Nobodies nasty bare feet in my house.
    I use slippers at home and I have extra ones for guests to use. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      I don't walk barefoot, never.

At home I use socks and sandals, if I go out I wear sneakers or shoes in good condition always.

One time I went to pick up a friend cause we were gonna grab a bite and he came with nothing on but sandals, i didn't allow him into the car until he wore shoes.

Man card should be revoked to those who go out in sandals, only at my home I wear them and with socks.
      I'd definitely get along with you man

Comment

I usually encourage people to take their shoes off at the door.

Also, I don't get people who don't wear socks with shoes (unless you wear flip flops/sandles). IMO that's worst than not wearing deoterant...lol

I keep my floors super clean and my feet as well. I walk around barefooted mostly but I do have house shoes I wear occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I don't let people walk barefoot in my home. I can't stand feet, they are freakin disgusting. So if someone comes to the house I have this basket full of socks by the door that i bought. They take the socks and keep them. Nobodies nasty bare feet in my house.
          I don't have a basket but I do give people socks to wear if they don't have them or if the ones that got are too tangy...lol

Seriously tho...if everytime u put on shoes...ur socks get jacked up....just throw them hoes away....lol

Comment

I wear these type and only use them inside . Keeps the carpets clean and my downstairs neighbour doesn't get pounding from my floor. They are really comfy to.

Comment

Y'all are ****ed, outside is dirty as ****, that ain't coming inside. Enter the door, then shoes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                I usually encourage people to take their shoes off at the door.
                I'm assuming this man feels the same way

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Y'all are ****ed, outside is dirty as ****, that ain't coming inside. Enter the door, then shoes off.
                  Church....

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I wear these type and only use them inside . Keeps the carpets clean and my downstairs neighbour doesn't get pounding from my floor. They are really comfy to.

I can't begin to tell you how much I like those....I actually have two pair. Comfortable as hell...

Comment

I really don't mind when people come to visit, i have a rug outside in the entrance where they can step and clean their shoes before they come.

Comment

Working...
                      X