Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside the Saudi Kingdom (BBC Documentary)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside the Saudi Kingdom (BBC Documentary)

This pic is a screenshot from the doc I'm watching. I can't help but wonder why do women need to wear balaclavas in the Muslim world? It makes them look like terrorists. I don't care how much money they have...I'd never want to live anywhere that women wear balaclavas...it's to weird.

Originally posted by jaded View Post

This pic is a screenshot from the doc I'm watching. I can't help but wonder why do women need to wear balaclavas in the Muslim world? It makes them look like terrorists. I don't care how much money they have...I'd never want to live anywhere that women wear balaclavas...it's to weird.
    Maybe it's to cover the facial hair.

Comment

It's a real mans World over there, no dyke in pants as your boss over there brah.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

This pic is a screenshot from the doc I'm watching. I can't help but wonder why do women need to wear balaclavas in the Muslim world?
        It's not that hard to find out. You're on the internet. People have a weird tendency to ask 'why' some other culture does something, and then just adopt the first answer that comes into their head instead of actually trying to find out. Lots of stuff that happens in every culture is weird as hell to people who're not part of it.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        It's a real mans World over there, no dyke in pants as your boss over there brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Comment

Actually got red k for that comment off some pansie.

Comment

Sith Lords, they must be

Comment

As much as they try to hide it, I can still see the curves many of them have.

Comment

They are just female fans of The Executioner showing their support. Bernard Akbar!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    It's not that hard to find out. You're on the internet. People have a weird tendency to ask 'why' some other culture does something, and then just adopt the first answer that comes into their head instead of actually trying to find out. Lots of stuff that happens in every culture is weird as hell to people who're not part of it.

So it's weird to ask why...but not weird to walk around looking like this?

Comment

Working...
                    X