Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan beats Judah, would beat Whitaker as well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan beats Judah, would beat Whitaker as well.

Khan has no problems whatsoever with southpaws. He has a KO win over Ortiz in the amateurs. Just beaten the european champ Mccloskey in a shutout win where he won every minute of every round. Khan also batters Pacquiao in sparring on a regular basis. There is nothing Judah can do that Khan has not seen before.

Khan has the jab, footwork, bodypunching and speed. Easily the most complete fighter in boxing right now. Whitaker would not have a chance against Khan let alone Judah. There is no gameplan to beat Khan.

Khan will win every round before stopping Judah in the 6th.

ure a freakin ******...have u ever seen a whitaker fight?

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
      Khan has no problems whatsoever with southpaws. He has a KO win over Ortiz in the amateurs. Just beaten the european champ Mccloskey in a shutout win where he won every minute of every round. Khan also batters Pacquiao in sparring on a regular basis. There is nothing Judah can do that Khan has not seen before.

Khan has the jab, footwork, bodypunching and speed. Easily the most complete fighter in boxing right now. Whitaker would not have a chance against Khan let alone Judah. There is no gameplan to beat Khan.

Khan will win every round before stopping Judah in the 6th.
      And I thought cung le would have the dumbest thread I saw today.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

Comment

Yes Kahn will beat Judah. No, no, no, NO, way would he beat Whitaker. I mean it wouldn't even be close. Whitaker could take a nap for 3 rounds and still beat Kahn.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            ure a freakin ******...have u ever seen a whitaker fight?
            Khan would jab Whitaker to death.

Khan by wide UD. Speed kills.

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
              Khan would jab Whitaker to death.

Khan by wide UD. Speed kills.
              they said the same thing about a young oscar and whitaker was old when he fought him

Comment

Do you think khan is a better fighter than a prime Oscar? Cuz young Oscar couldn't, young Felix couldn't, Chavez SR couldn't what in the world would you think Khan would beat sweeet Pea?

Comment

new depths are being reached in NSB these days

Comment

amir khan, that u?>??

Comment

Working...
                    X