No announcement yet.

Fight Fans Need To STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwed View Post
    you rather see old washed up fighters face decent title holders as long as it's fun to watch? Over good match ups like Floyd vs Shane?
    i get it that you rather watch gaga instead of boxing. go have another perm susan.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
      And you suck donkey balls. The Cotto vs Mayorga fight was a great match to watch from the beginning to the end. It didn't feel like I was watching a chess match or a "hugfest" (like Berto's matches). I saw Mayorga throwing wild bombs after wild bombs for 8 rounds before he realized he couldn't win by knockout or get a knockdown. Mayorga in his reckless boxing style and all the cajones that he had that night tried like hell to win for 8 rounds. But Cotto was a disciplined fighter on a mission to stay relevant and remain a champion that night. Cotto was his usual old self - silent and determined. He showed his superior boxing skills that night which won him numerous championship belts from the amateurs to the professional league.

So, you saying that Cotto vs Mayorga wasn't entertaining then you don't appreciate boxing and you are not a real boxing fan. You are just here to be a racist and make fun of fighters of different countries.
      He's just a racist cornball that's why I aint responding to him right now. U see he brought up a fight with a Rican just to annoy me when he could have brought up another fights.

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
        i get it that you rather watch gaga instead of boxing. go have another perm susan.
        sound like your the ****

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          No, you STFU. What you're saying is we need to shut up and just watch whatever what's given to us? oh man, I bet you can't wait for Pacquiao-Cintron or even Baldomir! GTFO, as a boxing fan I wanna see the best fight the best, I don't care if it's boring or not, I wanna see competitive fights. I was excited for fights like Martinez Williams 2, Montiel Donaire, Khan Maidana, Bradley Alexander, why? The best were fighting eachother.

Why do you think UFC fans don't complain hardly as much as boxing fans? In the UFC the best fight the best.
          if you want to watch the "BEST" according to your standard and pac mosley is not one of them therefore its not for you so shut the f_ck up idiot, your opinion is not that important herein. dont go attention whoring here, you probably have a wrong sense of importance, nobody's asking for your sh-tty opinion you know.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
            how about morales-maidana?
            Great example. People pissed on the thought of this fight and it was ****ing great. A young lion vs a veteran warrior/legend.
            Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-06-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

everybody is going to watch the fight it's just that everybody doesn't feel like paying to watch the fight some will download and watch later,some will stream and some will pay just like every other big fight

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                everybody is going to watch the fight it's just that everybody doesn't feel like paying to watch the fight some will download and watch later,some will stream and some will pay just like every other big fight
                agreed.

Everyone will watch, but only a few people care to PAY for it.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  Its not even that serious. 50 isn't that bad. I never watch fights alone, I always got my boys here and they put in 5-10 bucks each and we watch the fights. With 5ppl at 5 bucks that's half of the price of the ppv and I got the rest. Its simple man. We get wasted and watch the scraps, there's nothing better imo then that. I had like 20 people in my Apt for the Pac-Marg fight. Dudes was in the living room, in my sons room and wifey was in our room watching idk what but that atmosphere was great!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! I got like 2 Mexicans coming threw so hopefully papito kicks arces ass if not im gonna hear it. Again! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    true
                    this fight doesn't mean jack shit, wishing Pac fought someone else
                    worthless fight, but it won't be boring
                    just watch it on a stream
                    Def won't be boring. Don't mean much but it can mean something if both men dare to be great like larry says. I'm expecting a hard hitting fight tomorrow night.
                    Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-07-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      agreed.

Everyone will watch, but only a few people care to PAY for it.
                      Yeah even the ones talking the most crap will watch no matter if they buy it or stream it.

Comment

Working...
                      X