No announcement yet.

Floyd is right for NOT fighting Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is right for NOT fighting Pac!

So respect his decision! Pac is a waaaay to easy fight for him. Easy money, easy work, theres just no challenge to that. I respect floyds decision to fight on december for a better, quality opponent than Pac. Its not all about $40M, you know.

Last edited by GT-R; 07-22-2010, 11:10 AM.

Finally floyd will fight someone who really tests him. I was getting sick of him just fighting people that the fans wanted to see him fight.

Comment

Floyd is ***** to not fight Pac
      talk garbage to try ****ting on Pac rep, then punk out of fighting
      fuck Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        fuck Floyd
        Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so after floyd crushes manny in easy fashion, then what type of thread will you make then? coz i want you to keep believing in manny---all of you guys----coz the truth will be told when they fight, this fight is a true mismatch, and you'll have to accept that once it happens----it's a hard pill to swallow-----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            so after floyd crushes manny in easy fashion, then what type of thread will you make then? coz i want you to keep believing in manny---all of you guys----coz the truth will be told when they fight, this fight is a true mismatch, and you'll have to accept that once it happens----it's a hard pill to swallow-----
            this is too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              fuck Floyd
              I you recall, when Floyd took time off for over a year, people in just about every boxing forum were posting threads about him practically every day. That's when
              Manny was growing popular by the minute.

Once Manny got the wins at welterweight, and Floyd returned to challenge him, there were very few Pacquiao fans who wanted Manny to face Floyd. They sort of realized the outcome of that matchup.

NOW, because of the sidetrack in negotiations and Floyd's insistence on OST's they're saying he's scared of Manny.

But yet, he fought the guy Manny refused to fight and beat him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  with or without ost?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    But yet, he fought the guy Manny refused to fight and beat him.
                    Not that simple.

Pac wouldn't fight but at catchweight for belts, so Shane no want.
                    Shane wouldn't stake his belt except at full WW, so Pac no want.

Even Floyd Pac nego terms aren't simple: purse cut, OST's, etc.
                    But what is very simple, and sets it apart from other previous
                    contract negotiations are NOT terms.

It's this:
                    Just 5 months after talking a big, loud game about an easy win
                    against Manny in the ring, and finally getting his terms, Floyd is
                    not interested in fighting at all.

You can focus on terms, and back the pure faggotry of moving
                    the goalposts every time your opponent agrees to your terms:
                    a truly dishonest argument, because Floyd's not even doing that!
                    He's not on about terms not being met, or Pac's offer being bad.

He's just walking away.
                    Uninterested in boxing.

h.

Comment

Working...
                    X