Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killer Smiles At Victim's Dad, Dad Flips!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Smiles At Victim's Dad, Dad Flips!!

[IMG][/IMG]

hehehehe.... Thugs will have a train on the boys arse too in prison...

:wank:

Like the "Toss Salad Man" always says "There's Lotsa Sex in Prison"

heheheheeee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]
      I just wish he could have landed a clean one and knocked him smooth out!

Comment

***** got just what he deserved.

Actually, he deserves much more than that, but you get me.

Comment

That reminds me of a long time ago, something similar. I forgot all the names of the murderer and victim etc.

A man who had molested and murdered a child, was giving his last speech after being convicted, looked the father in the eyes and said "I want to say one more thing. As I was killing her, she said please don't do me like my dad.." and the father flipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            That reminds me of a long time ago, something similar. I forgot all the names of the murderer and victim etc.

A man who had molested and murdered a child, was giving his last speech after being convicted, looked the father in the eyes and said "I want to say one more thing. As I was killing her, she said please don't do me like my dad.." and the father flipped.
            Holy ****! There's some sickos in the world!! Imagine molesting and killing someone's kid and then taunting them to their face!! SCUM!

Comment

I figured someone would have taken the law into their own hands over the 3 college students executed like cattle, but noone did anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polly_Klaas

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I remember the disgusting case clearly. Helpless little girl.

That slob excuse of a Man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I remember the disgusting case clearly. Helpless little girl.

That slob excuse of a Man.
                    Indeed. And I would have thought this scumbag would have gotten his in prison but he's still alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X