Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: I don't count back hands and millions of punches that miss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I still think Williams won the fight, he isnt far off with this analysis.

I noticed a LOT of Williams pitty-pat punches deflecting off Tony's gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      He just said this on ******************'s radio show as to justifying Margarito beating Williams. Also says that Margarito was landing the harder punches.

Steve kim also says Gussen tutor needs to stop having Williams fighting in ballrooms.
      I gotta agree with the pitty patter comment....even though I feel Williams was busier and won the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        He just said this on ******************'s radio show as to justifying Margarito beating Williams. Also says that Margarito was landing the harder punches.

Steve kim also says Gussen tutor needs to stop having Williams fighting in ballrooms.
        Also steve kim has been on margarito's bandwagon forever.

if margarito wants to avenge his loss to williams there's also $4 million in it. the question is will margairto step up to the plate like a true mexican warrior???

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          Also steve kim has been on margarito's bandwagon forever.

if margarito wants to avenge his loss to williams there's also $4 million in it. the question is will margairto step up to the plate like a true mexican warrior???
          of course he will... you gonna wish he didnt tho ..lol

Comment

4 millionssssssssssssssssss!! lo tomas o lo dejas!!!

Comment

Pwill did win the fight but what he said was true

Comment

Originally posted by Doze06 View Post
                Pwill did win the fight but what he said was true
                I think this is the general consensus...war marg.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  You have to count those punches when the other guy isn't landing.
                  Well said , Silencers. Not only that but Paul only had his gloves open when he threw the flicker jab. When paul was landing the hard shots he closed his glove. Its smart to have you gloves open when u have a height and reach advantage. This Kim guy is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    You're a ****en racist and don't even know it. ****en *****.

You suck on floyds balls so much he has no time for boxing. You ain't a boxing fan, you a Maywather fan. And now you're on wililams balls no wonder he hasn't fought, get off his dick.
                    I'm a bigot to those who are bigots. You are right, I'm not a MayWATHER fan. Just admit you are sick of Floyd's fans(the black fans) asking why Margs won't fight Williams. It's better than you sounding ignorant and using the word "*****"...lol Bigotry needs to be dealt with quickly and swiftly.
                    Last edited by Boofdatruth; 08-05-2008, 05:58 PM.

Comment

lol...who????

Comment

Working...
                      X