No announcement yet.

Nazi Wearing a Swastika Armband Gets Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Black football player sits during national anthem*

"US Soldiers fought for 'Murica, how disrespectful, what an attention seeking baby"

*American people brandish the Nazi sign, despite the same US military fighting Nazi Germany to stop he Nazi movement*

"Let them express themselves, it's their right!"

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

"US Soldiers fought for 'Murica, how disrespectful, what an attention seeking baby"

*American people brandish the Nazi sign, despite the same US military fighting Nazi Germany to stop he Nazi movement*

If an NFL player wore a swastika to a game, I'm sure there would be outrage

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          If an NFL player wore a swastika to a game, I'm sure there would be outrage
          It's the principle of the subject.

There's people who defend those Americans who are currently worshipping Nazi Germany, who US military fought and died against.

On the other hand the same people say it's wrong to sit during the anthem because US military fought for them.

I know we can argue this all day, because you're either on the black's side or the white's side, but i'm in the neutral, tanned Hispanic side just calling it how I see it.

Comment

It's the principle of the subject.

There's people who defend those Americans who are currently worshipping Nazi Germany, who US military fought and died against.

On the other hand the same people say it's wrong to sit during the anthem because US military fought for them.

I know we can argue this all day, because you're either on the black's side or the white's side, but i'm in the neutral, tanned Hispanic side just calling it how I see it.
            If another player had run up and punched Kapernick while he was "expressing his beliefs", there would be outage. You're not making equal comparisons, and you know it, so youre resorting to accusing me of being racist.

Comment

All hail the fatherland

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                If another player had run up and punched Kapernick while he was "expressing his beliefs", there would be outage. You're not making equal comparisons, and you know it, so youre resorting to accusing me of being racist.
                There was outrage against Kapernick regardless, by the white people. And the same white people defend the Nazi ****, while ignoring their own logic behind why it's disrespecful for Kapernick to do sit during the anthem.

Idc if you're racist. All your doing is pointing the finger somewhere else, instead of saying "Yeah, it's wrong". So you're just one of those dudes who defend **** that your people do, by deflecting, which is why I said we can argue this all day. Because you're one of those. And I know, and can tell this won't go anywhere.

In the end i'm right.

And I really don't care about black/white.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=760136

This here is a thread ridiculing a white kid and #25th post on page 3 which I made before I posted in this thread. This is just my thoughts on that ridiculing. I'm neutral, and a neutral guy like me has no patience dealing with dudes who are only defending their race. You can defend KKK or Nazi all you want but i'm not going to stick around to argue against it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus'.....I read that the guy who got knocked out posts on here...wonder which user he is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...black-man.html

He was a Kovalev fan from what i read...You cant beat the American slick style of boxing

Thats whats up, we gotta strike these clowns down on SIGHT! They recently been a resurgence they been feeling a lil brave because its a new generation who cant remember the beat downs we used to hand out. TIME TO START STOMPING THESE DUDES THE **** OUT AGAIN!.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Why would Mike Tyson wear a Nazi uniform?
                    FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does it have to be a nazi uni ?

lets just say he was spewing hate and being all loud and obnoxious...

who here checks his chin !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

why sit during a national anthem while with your teammates

no other way of ''protesting'' ? and lets not be foolish enough to believe the ''protest'' was sincere. dude was bitter he was benched. he was benched because his talent ran out.

nazi guy/gal wearing a patch isnt the problem, his/her believes are. at least patch person is sincere about their rant. its not a passing fad just to get retweets.
                      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-22-2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X