No announcement yet.

Fart Bubbles in the Bath!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Fart Bubbles in the Bath!

Thought I'd post a true event as my first thread after so long. I was thinking this may lead to some confessions rim other users or hilarious stories.

A friend of mine was having a bath with his Mrs, enjoying some red wine when suddenly he felt the urge to 'let one off'. Unfortunately for him, his ass couldn't handle that **** (literally) and followed through, lol.

Anyone here have an embarrassing story which lead to either you or someone you know being the culprit?

Any story which made you look at the person in a whole new light.

PS It was a friend not a 'friend', I know you ****ers

The day I experienced the feeling of farting in a pool, life has never been the same..
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-06-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

the working mans jacuzzi

Comment

I can't see any bubbles in the shower...

Comment

damn wtf, he dumped in the bath??? i won't even allow myself to fart in the bath, i lift my arse outside the water for that ****.

How can he not control his schit urge tho? that **** is not acceptable bruh, unless your 85 years old +

He must have a unusually loose rectum, which leads me to believe that his bird probably does him from behind with a strap on.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            damn wtf, he dumped in the bath??? i won't even allow myself to fart in the bath, i lift my arse outside the water for that ****.

How can he not control his schit urge tho? that **** is not acceptable bruh, unless your 85 years old +

He must have a unusually loose rectum, which leads me to believe that his bird probably does him from behind with a strap on.

I can't explain how or why he couldn't control it, lol. Shady ****, that's all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I can't see any bubbles in the shower...
              You should happy about that, J. Nobody wants those types of problems in life.

His nickname is ***** surf now lmao

Comment

Farts in the bath smell worse for some reason.

Comment

I am too disgusted by this bath water contamination story to even make a joke about it

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    i won't even allow myself to fart in the bath, i lift my arse outside the water for that ****.
                    I can't believe you deprive yourself of such pleasures.

Mine smell glorious when i do it in the water. I bend over and put my head near the water to get a good sniff of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X