No announcement yet.

Canelo's soft last 3 years will cost him against Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I am conflicted. I am rooting for GGG but rooting against his annoying fans.
    I know what you mean. Me, I'm such a sucker for an underdog. I have defended Canelo because people were selling him short, saying he'd get crushed. Now, that people are not only viewing it as competitive, but many are favoring Canelo, I kinda want to see GG pull it off. And, as soon as I start feeling that way, his fans go and fk it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
      Instead of fighting Khan and "Liam Smith", he should have been fighting guys like Lemeiux or Charlox2...his last few soft fights will cost him against Golovkin.

He won't change his style and will try to fight Golovkin the same way he fought Khan or James fking Kirkland and he will be destroyed and stopped.

Shame on his team and promoters.
      will GGG soft competition throughout his entire career cost him? 12 years of soft touches...only Lemieux and Jacobs were legit, prime middleweights

Canelo is literally his first A class fighter....Canelo has been in with Mayweather, Lara, Cotto and a host of other champions.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        why do you guys try to hype up lemiux as this great win?????? hes no bum but how n the hell is he always mentioned as a great win?
        It's not a great win, but I can assure you Lemeiux stops Canelos last 3 opponents.

Cotto isn't a good middleweight, he was a champ by CHANCE (cripped Sergio Martinez)

Comment

GEE is gonna quit on his stool or Fable throws in the towel & they claim 160lbs is toooo hard to make comfortable anymore. Alvarez gets zero credit for beating down a old, shot, slow, goofy zombie

Comment

Working...
          X