Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Diaz Dares Crawford: Fight a Real Challenge, I'll Go To Omaha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Isnt this the same guy that lost to Lamont Pederson? sure buddy keep dreaming, Crawford will take this Dominican't to escuela...
    Diaz actually won that fight.

Comment

Get outcho feelings

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Mann this **** annoys me. Diaz hasn't actually done anything. Get in the mandatory spot like Spence did and make that mother****er fight you.
      Bruh, being a gold medalist isn't something, huh? Arguably beating Lamont Peterson is nothing, huh? Tell me, though. What did Molina do to deserve a shot at Crawford? Make whatever excuses you want, but Crawford ducked Diaz and cherrypicked Molina

Comment

Fight Him! Why Not! The man wants to fight might as well fight him. I think it would be a good fight, I think Diaz is even better at 140 than he is at 147

Comment

Diaz is a challenge on paper in the ring Crawford would beat his ass

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Fight Him! Why Not! The man wants to fight might as well fight him. I think it would be a good fight, I think Diaz is even better at 140 than he is at 147
            I'm all for this fight man and by the looks of it fans would like to see it so let's make it happen. It sucks though cause I knew Crawford would go the easy route and go with Molina. Listen, I know that Crawford is good, however, don't forget Gamboa was schooling him in the first 4 to 5 rounds. Now, I'm not saying Diaz is Gamboa but he is just as crafty and has a better chin so that makes him dangerous... might be why Crawford's camp is all crickets...

Comment

Crawford is ducking Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Diaz is a challenge on paper in the ring Crawford would beat his ass
                Please elaborate because most of us don't see it that way so please enlighten us all. But make sure you help us out with an actual and factual argument and not with a very vague message.

Comment

I understand posters crapping on Manny...I can understand in a sense...at the same time he's 38 years old. He wants to get paid his normal guarantee for tough fights.

But if Crawford doesn't take this fight, he should get criticized even more so. Crawford is prime and is due for a big fight. Molina jr. is ok as a stay busy fight on short notice, but it's time to step up.

Crawford-Diaz would be great. Diaz would be Bud's toughest opponent to date....Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                    Please elaborate because most of us don't see it that way so please enlighten us all. But make sure you help us out with an actual and factual argument and not with a very vague message.
                    Viktor Postol was supposed to be a 50/50 fight Crawford completely outclassed him.Diaz has some similar attributes to Gamboa because of that many people think he'd give Crawford problems.I think Crawford is a better boxer harder puncher he would stop Diaz

Comment

Crawford rather fights the Molinas of this world instead of somebody who fights back. Crawford fought one decent opponent (where he was a 10:1 favorite against Postol), the rest was undersized or C Class.

Comment

Working...
                      X