Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin: If No Canelo, Saunders at The Top of Our List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin: If No Canelo, Saunders at The Top of Our List

WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs) is looking forward to a big year in 2016. He will make his return on April 23rd in a showdown with IBF mandatory challenger Dominic Wade at The Forum in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets see what happens

Comment

whatever.......

Comment

Billie Hoe Saunders is talking smack, knowing that both guys are busy at the moment. He dont want none......

Comment

lil G is a idiot. at what point does he understand that alvared has no intentions on fighting.the fact that alvared tried to con khan into fighting at 154 so he can use the "i'm a jr middle weight fighter" excuse to duck didn't convince him then i don't know what will.

Comment

High hopes for Golovkin, doubt either happens.

Comment

billy joe saunders would KO the freckled faced fraud at the full 160

Comment

GGG doing what a champion does.

Comment

Look at the picture in the article.

Golovkin punched Murray so hard he momentarily morphed into Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Look at the picture in the article.

Golovkin punched Murray so hard he momentarily morphed into Maidana.
                    I was about to say. "How did Maidana end up in a Golovkin fight?"

Comment

Working...
                    X