• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    1:36... :wank:

Comment

still waiting for starcraft doe..

Comment

Honestly I love the resident evil movies... I know they aren't totally accurate to the games but I love those movies..

Conversely, goldeneye is the best video gs,e ever adapted from a movie

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          still waiting for starcraft doe..
          nah

a warhammer 40k film based on the guard would be better

Comment

There was a movie adapted from an old video arcade machine that turned out pretty good and pretty popular. The game was called Star Wars and the movie kept the same name.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Street Fighter: Assassin's fist...though the ending is such a ****-tease.....but maybe if it gets a second season with world class budget, it'll be for the best.
              Yeah it was! It was a total drawn in towards a second season. I read a recent interview with Joey Ansah, and he mentioned that talks have been very positive about the second season, World Warrior. An announcement is supposed to come in the next month or so, but he indicated it will be on US networks with a big budget this time around. I'm thinking Netflix or maybe Amazon, however if it gets onto actual cable televsion, that would be sweet as well.

Hyperion, you're like one of the only people I have come across that has actually seen SF Assassin's Fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                90% of films adapted from video games turn out to be crap, but Max Payne and Hitman were good.
                Hitman is nothing like the games at all. Even though I enjoyed them as action movies, they disappointed in being so far off from the game. The movies need to keep it real with the theme of the game. All they really have to do is do a live adaption of Blood Money, and it would be great.

Comment

Working...
                X