No announcement yet.

A public apology to tyson fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    there’s a far bigger fight for fury if he faces Joshua in a 90k packed out Wembley stadium and over 2 million box office buys..that makes his fight bs wilder seem like chicken feed...there is a reason why fury went the wilder direction ..and it’s also a common fact that Joshua more than handled him when he boxed him when he was still an amateur so don’t be to confident about...Joshua will bully fury and stop him.
    A clumsy wilder with no accuracy managed to tag and drop fury so I’m pretty sure Joshua will catch up with him and drop him.
    Fury has gone the easy route fighting a unskilled heavyweight in wilder.
    Joshua is the real deal and has consistently beaten better and better fighters and if and when he faces fury he knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      I have been openly critical of tyson fury these past few years.
      But now i have egg on my face.
      Tyson if your reading this you deserved the fight last week and you boxed far better than i ever thought you could do.
      To come back back from being so out of shape and also rebound from adversity i take my hat off to you and you deserve huge praise.
      You also took being robbed like a pro and showed great character.
      Do i think fury can beat Joshua ? No i don't but i want to see that mega fight at Wembley stadium.
      Wilder is a scrub who was totally outboxed by fury and he will get beaten by fury in the rematch.
      I spoke to Tyson's team and he asked me to pass on this message:

"Tell Plungerman I'm grateful for his message. It means the world to me that some anonymous cunt I've never heard of said this about me on the internet. I'm glad he made this public, who the fuck is this daft cunt again?"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I spoke to Tyson's team and he asked me to pass on this message:

"Tell Plungerman I'm grateful for his message. It means the world to me that some anonymous cunt I've never heard of said this about me on the internet. I'm glad he made this public, who the fuck is this daft cunt again?"
        the daft C unt who you decided to quote a post about...who’s the bigger c unt then ..and your an even bigger c unt for believing I was posting to fury...wanker

Comment

Working...
        X