No announcement yet.

talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

I was at work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-09-2018, 12:49 PM.

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I was a t work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???

mayweather ud 12

tear down this wall

Comment

Yep, Bj12.told me horn and postol were better and more proven than garcia and porter today

Comment

Most of the people on this forum are casuals.

Comment

I was a t work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???
          the way a casual comes across to an internet fan is how an internet fan comes across to professional.

i understand exactly the feeling you're describing. it's how robbie barrett, sidknee, lalagalagalaga, etc come across to me.

Comment

Half the people on here act like casuals or fake fans with agendas

Comment

Jose Pedraza exposed Lomachenko last night

Comment

It’s a waste of time. Last night I watched the Loma-Pedraza fight with casuals (really, practically EVERYONE is a casual), and I just had to bite my tongue to keep from replying to the ignorant comments. Even one of my boys present, who actually fought in the NYS Golden Gloves, doesn’t know how to score a damn fight. How sad is that?

Comment

I was at work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???
                  Sammy "Man Mountain" Scaff?

Comment

It all makes sense to me. I'm sure Wilder could beat Pac, but Floyd would be too slick for him. And about Tyson, well it's obvious if you can beat a white guy, that makes you something

Comment

Working...
                    X