No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Charlie Zelenoff Summer 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather vs Charlie Zelenoff Summer 2019

I fully believe that this boxing crossover fight will happen in the Summer of 2019. and Charlie's underground boxing record going into the fight will be 199-0, as going for his 200th win will gather a lot of publicity. Floyd of course will be 50-0+ if he's had more fights by then.

In the ring, Floyd Mayweather has beaten more future Hall of Famers, and more World class fighters than anybody in history, he's the greatest boxer of all time. #TBE. In underground boxing, the Global warrior, Zelenoff, has beaten the best of the best of fighters from multiple art forms, and belt holders.

*THE PICK*

This might come as a bit of a surprise to some, especially those who have seen footage of the brilliant Zelenoff, but I'm picking Floyd Mayweather to win by stoppage at around Round 5 with the fight 2-2 on rounds, and Floyd coming off the floor twice in the opening rounds.

*WHY? EXPLAIN YOURSELF, MAN.*

Charlie Zelenoff is without a doubt the most explosive, and hardest power punching beast that has ever put on a pair of dusty old gloves. His speed, also is electric, slightly faster than Amir Khan, but with the power of 2x Deontay Wilder. But the man in the White t-shirt's problems are his stamina and his lifestyle.

UBF fights are 3 minutes max, as God-like as he is in the UBF, that doesn't prepare you for a fight that is going to last up to 36 minutes. I believe whilst he will improve his stamina going into the fight, that maybe at this stage, he will gas at around 10 minutes, and start tiring a bit at around 6, after dominating the opening 2 rounds with knockdowns.

Also, Charlie is a party animal, late nights out, beer after beer, vodka, and other unhealthy drinks, like hot cocoa with his mother night after night.

We all know that Zelenoff is a babe magnet, often seen with many a hot Ukrainian stunner on his arm. They just can't resist his great looks, charm, and career choice, as well as his well publicized affair with the beauty Kim Kardashian. (We've all seen the pictures)

This epic, but tiring way of living, has busted up Charlie's gas tank, a bit like David Price in that regard (David Price would have been the best heavyweight of all time without this problem)

Mayweather will not be able to avoid going down in the early rounds, as good as a defence he has, nothing in professional ring boxing, can prepare you for the power and speed of the UBF champion.

But the referee will be in Mayweather's pocket, and Mayweather will take two/three, 15 real second counts, and be giving a further 15-20 seconds after the knockdowns, and he'll recover. Then as Charlie blows his load. Floyd will start to show his skills and take over the fight, as Charlie gets slower with tiredness, he'll start hitting air as Floyd has a brilliant defence.

The second time Zelenoff goes down, he will be fine, but the referee will jump in and stop it. I'd feel though, that if given a fair shake, that Zelenoff could potentially have a second wind, an adrenaline rush in the later rounds and take it, but I feel he'd be ruled out if down twice.

I'd still check the odds of a R1/R2 Zelenoff win by KO. Another good bet will be both fighters to hit the canvas. But to summaries, Zelenoff has a great chance early, but Floyd's superior stamina, and also, he will have the referee in his pocket, he will likely win between 5 and 7.

Mayweather will remain King of the Ring. And Zelenoff will remain King of Underground Boxing. It's hard to say which one supersedes the other. Mayweather fought a high percentage of his fights at the MGM Grand in Vegas, but Zelenoff has fought at more interesting locations in Gyms, in streets, in Astro Burger. Eye witnesses report that he's fought in a tent, in a swimming pool, in a horse stable, and was once taken away by a UFO for an intergalactic battle on APPV (Alien Pay Per View).

If this fight happens, as I have heard it will, whatever the outcome, let's just enjoy the show as the two best fighting men of our generation, put it all on the line.

Mayweather vs Zelenoff (Who is the King?) Summer 2019.
    Last edited by Nash out; 12-05-2018, 11:26 PM.

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
    I fully believe that this boxing crossover fight will happen in the Summer of 2019. and Charlie's underground boxing record going into the fight will be 199-0, as going for his 200th win will gather a lot of publicity. Floyd of course will be 50-0+ if he's had more fights by then.

In the ring, Floyd Mayweather has beaten more future Hall of Famers, and more World class fighters than anybody in history, he's the greatest boxer of all time. #TBE. In underground boxing, the Global warrior, Zelenoff, has beaten the best of the best of fighters from multiple art forms, and belt holders.

*THE PICK*

This might come as a bit of a surprise to some, especially those who have seen footage of the brilliant Zelenoff, but I'm picking Floyd Mayweather to win by stoppage at around Round 5 with the fight 2-2 on rounds, and Floyd coming off the floor twice in the opening rounds.

*WHY? EXPLAIN YOURSELF, MAN.*

Charlie Zelenoff is without a doubt the most explosive, and hardest power punching beast that has ever put on a pair of dusty old gloves. His speed, also is electric, slightly faster than Amir Khan, but with the power of 2x Deontay Wilder. But the man in the White t-shirt's problems are his stamina and his lifestyle.

UBF fights are 3 minutes max, as God-like as he is in the UBF, that doesn't prepare you for a fight that is going to last up to 36 minutes. I believe whilst he will improve his stamina going into the fight, that maybe at this stage, he will gas at around 10 minutes, and start tiring a bit at around 6, after dominating the opening 2 rounds with knockdowns.

Also, Charlie is a party animal, late nights out, beer after beer, vodka, and other unhealthy drinks, like hot cocoa with his mother night after night.

We all know that Zelenoff is a babe magnet, often seen with many a hot Ukrainian stunner on his arm. They just can't resist his great looks, charm, and career choice, as well as his well publicized affair with the beauty Kim Kardashian. (We've all seen the pictures)

This epic, but tiring way of living, has busted up Charlie's gas tank, a bit like David Price in that regard (David Price would have been the best heavyweight of all time without this problem)

Mayweather will not be able to avoid going down in the early rounds, as good as a defence he has, nothing in professional ring boxing, can prepare you for the power and speed of the UBF champion.

But the referee will be in Mayweather's pocket, and Mayweather will take two/three, 15 real second counts, and be giving a further 15-20 seconds after the knockdowns, and he'll recover. Then as Charlie blows his load. Floyd will start to show his skills and take over the fight, as Charlie gets slower with tiredness, he'll start hitting air as Floyd has a brilliant defence.

The second time Zelenoff goes down, he will be fine, but the referee will jump in and stop it. I'd feel though, that if given a fair shake, that Zelenoff could potentially have a second wind, an adrenaline rush in the later rounds and take it, but I feel he'd be ruled out if down twice.

I'd still check the odds of a R1/R2 Zelenoff win by KO. Another good bet will be both fighters to hit the canvas. But to summaries, Zelenoff has a great chance early, but Floyd's superior stamina, and also, he will have the referee in his pocket, he will likely win between 5 and 7.

Mayweather will remain King of the Ring. And Zelenoff will remain King of Underground Boxing. It's hard to say which one supersedes the other. Mayweather fought a high percentage of his fights at the MGM Grand in Vegas, but Zelenoff has fought at more interesting locations in Gyms, in streets, in Astro Burger. Eye witnesses report that he's fought in a tent, in a swimming pool, in a horse stable, and was once taken away by A UFO for an intergalactic battle on APPV (Alien Pay Per View).

If this fight happens, as I have heard it will, whatever the outcome, let's just enjoy the show as the two best fighting men of our generation, put it all on the line.

Mayweather vs Zelenoff (Who is the King?) Summer 2019.
    The MYTH that Charlie Zelenoff has bad stamina has already been debunked many times. It is common knowledge that Charlie would fight up to 18 opponents in a row, and at least 12 to get a full fight experience. And these aren't the Welterweights that Floyd was facing. These were 300lb kickboxers that Charlie was knocking out.

Floyd Mayweather had a close fight with Castillo. Charlie has never had a close fight in his life.

Even when taking bombs from Deontay Wilder, he was smart enough to go down with the blow to reduce the impact. In a normal UBF match this is when Charlie adapts to his opponent and completely nullifies any offense from that point forward. Unfortunately for him, Wilder was a cheating POS who hit Charlie on the mat, awarding him the DQ victory.

Charlie Z even has a notable victory over Floyd Mayweather Sr.

You can see here that Charlie pulled off the faux knockdown technique perfectly, catching Sr. off guard, only to be ganged up on by the rest of the Mayweather camp. A true champion.

Also Floyd has only fought in the United States. As you stated Charlie is a road warrior who is willing to travel to even the most distant of galaxies, with notable victories over then-reigning IBC (Intergalactic Boxing Council) champion Galgatron, King of Space, and Scale for Scale #2 Avagantamos, Eater of Nipples.

This will be an easy fight for Zelenoff, who will show why he has the better resume, skills, and heart.

Comment

What are other people's thoughts on this super fight?

Comment

That's a lot of effort for a very poor troll topic.

Comment

Working...
        X