Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Every time Errol Spence Jr. shares a room with Keith Thurman, the unbeaten IBF welterweight champ makes sure to state that he doesn't think Thurman will ever share a ring with him. Spence took advantage of that opportunity again Tuesday during the PBC/FOX press conference at FOX's studios in Los Angeles. When a reporter asked Spence why he'll fight WBC lightweight champ Mikey Garcia on March 16, rather than Thurman, the WBA welterweight champ, or Shawn Porter, who owns the WBC welterweight title, Spence mocked Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"And with Keith Thurman, he’s gonna stay injured as long as I keep winning"

Keith you gotta respond with your chest bruh

Comment

Thurman should keep Mayweathers name out of his mouth. He couldn’t hold Mayweathers jock strap. He’s a fraud. He went from “DON’T DUCK ME SON!” To Pauli Malignaggi to “I need to rehab my arm, and get better. The fight will come together eventually”.

Comment

Thurman gets a pass for his injury. but Porter sounds like a straight hoe talking bout "be patient."

Comment

Thurman is smart... he faked his injury.. so he could work on those abs.. 34 months of rigorous ab work.. thurman abs will look like batman's when he faces Spence.. now, with that said.. who thinks Spence can beat a new and improved Thurman with abs of steel? Lol. Man.. a healthy thurman vs Spence!!!.. Thats fight of the year no doubt!

Comment

Thurman and Crawford are both pu55y.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              Thurman should keep Mayweathers name out of his mouth. He couldn’t hold Mayweathers jock strap. He’s a fraud. He went from “DON’T DUCK ME SON!” To Pauli Malignaggi to “I need to rehab my arm, and get better. The fight will come together eventually”.
              Lol.. injuries happen.

Comment

Heddie Sperm can now go stalk fighters in other countries, beat it bum

Comment

Spence is talking too much, he should really shut up and stop ducking everyone.

Comment

this is all coming from a virtual 160 pounder who signs to fight lightweights

Comment

Working...
                    X