Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Idk sh^t about his political party.

I know Islam is a problem (I think religion in general is a problem, but there is no argument Islam isn't the biggest most aggressive problematic religion). And I know mfers should be able to not be arrested for their opinions.

Those are the things I agree with him on. I don't agree with anyone on 100% of the sh^t they say or think.
    Ah fair enough

Yeah I agree nobody should be arrested for an opinion

Dude take a visit to the UK

Islamic culture is cool
    They are good hardworking clean people
    You just have quite a few idiots pushing it to extreme boundaries or use it as an excuse to let out subconscious anger

Same with most cultures

I agree it's all a problem though

Oh and he was leader of the bnp for a while and was also involved with the National front

Trust me when I say he's a racist Lil prick

That's why he's always getting terrored by children

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Hahaha he was coming right at him threatening to kill him..

That is the exact opposite of a sucker punch.

LOL Tommy is like 5'6'' 135 pounds and laid out that lil hoe..

Hahah sent his ass spiraling down with locked up legs..
      No he didn't. He turned to look over the car, most likely at someone who called out to him. Watch the video again. He wasn't looking when he was hit.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Dudes an idiot....that's some Charlie z shlt

Like 7000000000 losses and now one win haha

Dude got fxcked up when he came to brum

Dudes a sneak
        Oh, u mean when he go JUMPED by like 10 dudes?

How is he a sneak? He literally gave the dude like three warnings about how he was gonna sleep him if he didn't stop running up on him.

When somebody aggressively gets within striking range and they're talking **** about killing you, etc. are you saying you don't have a right to lay that person out??

I'm guessing you come from a Muslim family or Muslim-country and are butthurt. Or you're the typical White-guilt ridden moron.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          No he didn't. He turned to look over the car, most likely at someone who called out to him. Watch the video again. He wasn't looking when he was hit.
          the dude was literally walking TOWARDS Tommy pointing his fingers and talking shyte.

this is literally the exact opposite of a sucker punch?

tommy even warned the dude several times he was gonna get knocked out if he didn't back up.

you can't come at a man aggressively like that and not expect to get lit up.

hahah you're the only one here claiming that was a sucker punch LOL

Tommy's fist TURNED his head towards the car after he lit his ass up hahaha

Comment

Oh, u mean when he go JUMPED by like 10 dudes?

How is he a sneak? He literally gave the dude like three warnings about how he was gonna sleep him if he didn't stop running up on him.

When somebody aggressively gets within striking range and they're talking **** about killing you, etc. are you saying you don't have a right to lay that person out??

I'm guessing you come from a Muslim family or Muslim-country and are butthurt. Or you're the typical White-guilt ridden moron.
            Remove yourself from my friends list you racist twat

Comment

Remove yourself from my friends list you racist twat
              Hahah "racist" ohhhhh good one mate.

Poor lil bugger.

Notice how u had nothing to say about tommy getting JUMPED by 10 people as opposed to one on one..

Oh, and still waiting for a clip where Tommy says something racist.

Comment

Dude take a visit to the UK
                I hate the rain. I heard it rains there a lot.

Islamic culture is cool
                They are good hardworking clean people
                You just have quite a few idiots pushing it to extreme boundaries or use it as an excuse to let out subconscious anger
                I got no issue with Muslims. I've known plenty of Muslims. I'm from Michigan in the US & there is a whole community of Muslims in this city called Dearborn that get along fine & been getting along fine with people since I was a lil kid. I got no issue with Christians or any other religious people.

The problem is the religion itself & those who aggressively believe in that religion & its superiority to all other religions to the point of going against the rest of us physically or through laws. Fair play to believe what you wanna believe, but don't push that sh^t on me or the greater culture which largely doesn't really believe in any religion based on their actions & connection to organized religion.

Oh and he was leader of the bnp for a while and was also involved with the National front

Trust me when I say he's a racist Lil prick

That's why he's always getting terrored by children
                Yea man idk what any of that first sh^t means thats how into UK sh^t I am.

Oh but yea I see he's kinda a dick head in his approach & I've seen him say some things skirting the line of acceptability that has me thinking he might have some more aggressive beliefs then things I've heard him say. But the thing is I don't see anyone trying to take up the cause quite like he is. And regardless if I agree with his every opinion I got respect for a guy who's standing up when so many mfers in the UK are sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I hate the rain. I heard it rains there a lot.

I got no issue with Muslims. I've known plenty of Muslims. I'm from Michigan in the US & there is a whole community of Muslims in this city called Dearborn that get along fine & been getting along fine with people since I was a lil kid. I got no issue with Christians or any other religious people.

The problem is the religion itself & those who aggressively believe in that religion & its superiority to all other religions to the point of going against the rest of us physically or through laws. Fair play to believe what you wanna believe, but don't push that sh^t on me or the greater culture which largely doesn't really believe in any religion based on their actions & connection to organized religion.

Yea man idk what any of that first sh^t means thats how into UK sh^t I am.

Oh but yea I see he's kinda a dick head in his approach & I've seen him say some things skirting the line of acceptability that has me thinking he might have some more aggressive beliefs then things I've heard him say. But the thing is I don't see anyone trying to take up the cause quite like he is. And regardless if I agree with his every opinion I got respect for a guy who's standing up when so many mfers in the UK are sitting down.
                  Yeah the weather sucks

Was raining ice the other week

The national front were bad business
                  Ever saw the film romper stomper?

Comment

You respect a dude that has led one of the most disgusting racist political parties in history

OK bud
                    What political party is that?.

Comment

Hahah "racist" ohhhhh good one mate.

Poor lil bugger.

Notice how u had nothing to say about tommy getting JUMPED by 10 people as opposed to one on one..

Oh, and still waiting for a clip where Tommy says something racist.
                      Yeah racist
                      Something I have said has led you to say I must have Muslim family or grew up in a Muslim country
                      WTF is that about
                      If I did why would it be a bad thing cos you certainly didn't mean it in a good way did you

Anyway
                      How many decent people do you know who get "Jumped" on a weekly basis
                      I can show you him getting backed up by small white children
                      Running from one on ones
                      Calling police
                      How do you go from assaulting officers to ringing them up for help haha
                      And I don't need a video clip for me to determine whether somebody is racist or not

I know about the dude
                      His five name changes (sneak)
                      His fraud
                      Assault on officers
                      Prison time
                      The amount of donations he gets from other racists

Man Tommy has done more damage than any Muslim I know

Comment

Working...
                      X