No announcement yet.

'wraps thoughts/analysis on Wlider/Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Stiverne is still the best name on his resume regardless.
    It's a toss up between him and Scott I think. Scott's got wins over Glazkov and Thompson (both former top ten fighters) and a competitive showing against Dereck Chisora, where Stiverne's only really got Arreola who was clearly on the slide at that point. Ray Austin as well if you're being generous. Pity there are questions around the legitimacy of the Scott fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      People didn't believe Wilder could fight a disciplined fight behind the jab for twelve rounds against a world class opponent with brutal fight stopping power. Remember, at this point we'd never even seen him go past four rounds. There were tons of question marks surrounding him.
      Looking back, while Wilder has made some progress, he still has a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        steve Cunningham was able too floor fury, and he has no punching power.

if it's a fire fight fury gets ko'd
        Fury got right up and went to war.

jokes on you.

Comment

Fury got right up and went to war.

jokes on you.
          Your gif, some posters were telling me on here that Fury only made Wilder "Miss", He didnt make him pay...Maybe you need to keep this sig for a while so they can see how Wilder was missing and getting hit back in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Your gif, some posters were telling me on here that Fury only made Wilder "Miss", He didnt make him pay...Maybe you need to keep this sig for a while so they can see how Wilder was missing and getting hit back in the face.
            It will stay up for a while, the proof is there! Hit and don't be hit, float like a butterfly...

Hope you enjoyed the boxing over the weekend Ray! The HW division is as hot as ever.

Comment

It will stay up for a while, the proof is there! Hit and don't be hit, float like a butterfly...

Hope you enjoyed the boxing over the weekend Ray! The HW division is as hot as ever.
              I enjoyed every minute of the fight, one of the best HW fight a while. Got to admit i didn't give Fury a chance going in, due to the long lay off, but i think he did himself proud and IMHO move himself above Wilder with that display, now I want to see him and AJ next year.

Comment

Working...
              X