Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It might not be my favourite show ever but.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might not be my favourite show ever but.....

it's defintley the 1 i most miss, i rate shows like The Wire, The Shield & Breaking Bad over Sopranos, but Sopranos is my most missed showed, went through some series withdrawels after a week of finishing this years back. From the brilliant & relatable characters to the soundtrack so to 1 of the greatest shows simply ever made.

Song is from the series & yes Sopranos made it a banger, no ****.

Sopranos is the G.O.A.T

Me and the girl just started Breaking Bad last week... we're damn near through 2 seasons.. love it

Comment

Season 2 & 3 of Breaking Bad are BRILLIANT but season 4 IS OUT THIS WORLD, 1 of the best season's in televsion history, up there with Shield season 5, The Wire season 4 & Sopranos season 5.

Comment

I think it was highly overrated during it's stint as television's "top" show, and there were definitely certain recurring "bits" on the show that were pretty goddamn boring, IMO. (Tony's therapy sessions, and anything to do with their boring wives, mainly)

But I've been revisiting it lately and it's mostly it's just a pure case of a masterclass. WTF ever happened to HBO, anyway? Back in the day they had all the best series on television : The Sopranos, The Wire, OZ, Six Feet Under, Deadwood, it was pretty much the only channel on television worth owning from 1997-2007.

"OZ" will always be my favorite television drama ever, though. It was way ahead of it's time and flew under the radar for far too long. I just bought the complete series about a month ago, and it's still some of the best writing and acting I've ever seen on the small screen.

Comment

Oh yeah, and "Pine Barrens", FTW! Best. Episode. Ever.

Comment

Great episode, this is 1 of my favourite scenes in history.

Here, here, here...go ahead....have a good time!

Comment

The Wire rules, except that they still **** semi-automatic weapons Hollywood-style like ******s. Mafia-related **** bores me.

Comment

The only thing holding Breaking Bad back from totally trumping any other show is it being on AMC

imagine it being on HBO....*******, cussing, and better budget

Comment

Got the whole 6 season box-set for 45 quid a couple of days ago. Bargain.

Comment

Working...
                  X