No announcement yet.

Who uses buttons instead of TPC in FN: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses buttons instead of TPC in FN: Round 2

I use the TCP. I encounter people online who make BLINDING combinations. Lighting fast. I wanna know if these people use buttons or TPC and if there is an advantage of using one over the other

Originally posted by m00ks
    I use the TCP. I encounter people online who make BLINDING combinations. Lighting fast. I wanna know if these people use buttons or TPC and if there is an advantage of using one over the other

I use config 4 on Xbox, you can use tpc and buttons and I put that to my advantage I use both sometimes at the same time.

I can throw awesome combos with the buttons or the tpc it also depends on my stamina level as well and the speed of ones fingers. If you can really get a rhythm going with the buttons or the analog you can pull them off fast.

Comment

i use config 3 on PS 2 you can also use TPC and buttons just like what shpinxjhinx said.........but if you wanna know which is better between TCP or buttons i cant really tell you bcause its really what you are comfortable with so my advice is go check both and use the one you are most comfortable with!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
        I use config 4 on Xbox, you can use tpc and buttons and I put that to my advantage I use both sometimes at the same time.

I can throw awesome combos with the buttons or the tpc it also depends on my stamina level as well and the speed of ones fingers. If you can really get a rhythm going with the buttons or the analog you can pull them off fast.
        i use config. 4 too. i usually use the buttons and only use the right joystick for haymakers and defense.

Comment

Ok I just tried config 4. What sux about buttons is that if the opening closes, you can't change your mind on the punch. And you can get parried pretty easy. Nah I prefer TPC. Just gotta work on handspeed I guess.

Comment

Faint with TPC and throw with buttons.

Config 4 is probably the best in the game. Once you're committed to a punch on either, you're committed, you can't stop in the middle of a punch. You have to learn to time the punches properly. I think you can get faster combos off with buttons than you can with TPC, unless you're super fast with that thumbstick.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
              Faint with TPC and throw with buttons.

Config 4 is probably the best in the game. Once you're committed to a punch on either, you're committed, you can't stop in the middle of a punch. You have to learn to time the punches properly. I think you can get faster combos off with buttons than you can with TPC, unless you're super fast with that thumbstick.
              Yah I know what you mean. You'll alwyas be faster with buttons than TPC but you can get a better flow and more control of the punches if you use the TPC. YEah I think Ima start using config 4

Comment

Who uses buttons instead of TPC in FN: Round 2

Man, f--k Fight Night and every other boxing game that came after Knockout Kings 2001. That was the best boxing game ever. That TPC **** is lame, it kills my thumbs. I like the new boxers and everything, but the way they had the punches and the defensive moves in Knockout Kings 2001, was simply the best in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Untouchable
                  Man, f--k Fight Night and every other boxing game that came after Knockout Kings 2001. That was the best boxing game ever. That TPC **** is lame, it kills my thumbs. I like the new boxers and everything, but the way they had the punches and the defensive moves in Knockout Kings 2001, was simply the best in my opinion...
                  I'm hearing so much about KK it's a wonder why it never came out in NA or did tit?

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
                    I'm hearing so much about KK it's a wonder why it never came out in NA or did tit?

Where you from?

Knockout kings was an arcadish boxing game...Nothing great except the list of boxers although the first knockout kings was about as good as they get. Had the best list of boxers (it had mosley at lightweight how sweet is that) It really just had a great roster and had great controls and features. The clinch was probably the best in any game you could grab and punch either to the kidney or to the back of the head. It doesnt hold up graphic wise to todays standards but the gameplay is so deep.

Plus at the end you get to see

De la hoya vs Leonard (I think) fighting each other.....Actually they are next to each other playing against each other...Nothing great but damn that game was hot for its time.

Also it was the only game in a long time to feature Joe Louis along with 37 other GREAT fighters, I cant recall one ****hole on that list aside from ButterBean and even he was playable.

Comment

Working...
                    X