Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns White: 40-50 UFC Fighters Are Calling Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar still has a lot of haters. The man must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Oh yeah, serious racism. A caravan invading a country is called a refugee mobile by the media lol.
      get your Puerto Rican a$$ outa here that caravan is not even from Mexico get your facts straight...they are from Honduras. El Salvador and Guatemala....

Comment

Let's go Golden Boy MMA!

Comment

I don't know about all of you so called boxing fans, but I don't want to see MMA mixed with boxing. 2 points I want to make.

1. When Dana White wanted to crossover to promoting boxing, every one supported the idea and was okay with it. Now that ODLH want to promote MMA everyone goes against him?

2. Point I'm from Mexico and the reality is this we all Hispanics whether we are from Mexico or other parts, we are the worst fans in the world. When our boxers do something out of mind we are the ones to attack the most! When Mosley. Vargas and so many others tested for Roids we all came back to see them and idolized them like if nothing happened! Oscar has a lot of issues, but those issues are personal issues! I really can tell you that Oscar is a good promoter, but we have to realize that every promoter has to make money. They dished out a lot of money for promotion, and expenses. Nothing is free!

Stop hating on this Oscar guy and start enjoying the fights! Many in the thousands always said ***** that GGG vs Canelo would never happened, and he delivered not one fight but two. Boxing fans like Roger says it all the time. YOU DON KNOW ***** ABOUT BOXING!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            Wow yeah he totally must leave, this is a white only thread, no Hispanics allowed right? Wow, your ignorance is astounding.

If his name was Billy Bob Joesworth you'd be cordial and friendly with him, but because he is hispanic and likely is called Pedro or something like that you think you can discriminate against him.

Quite sickening really. If this was a hispanic forum you'd probably not even be on here because you hate them so much. The thing is, if the device you are posting off of was a hispanic made device, you'd not even be using it right now. You're so transparent.

Like, if you found out that Lomachenko was actually called Lomasanchez and he was hispanic, you'd be his biggest hater.
            Put THE CRACK PIPE DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Put THE CRACK PIPE DOWN
              If it was a nazi swastika crack pipe you'd like it. If it was a hispanic crack pipe you'd hate it even more than a standard crack pipe just because it is hispanic.

If you found out that I was hispanic you'd hate me even more than you already do, just because I'm Hispanic. Also, I know a lot of Hispanic people and they are Hispanic just because they are Hispanic? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                If it was a nazi swastika crack pipe you'd like it. If it was a hispanic crack pipe you'd hate it even more than a standard crack pipe just because it is hispanic.

If you found out that I was hispanic you'd hate me even more than you already do, just because I'm Hispanic. Also, I know a lot of Hispanic people and they are Hispanic just because they are Hispanic? Are you kidding me?
                bAHHhahahahahahha

Comment

Working...
                X