Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: I Want Canelo in May - Let's Do This!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Just because they reserved the T Mobile Arena
    Thats a good possibility.

Comment

Unless Jacobs KO's Canelo (which he probably wont), it's gonna be another dubious scorecard, just like against Mayweather, Lara, Trout, and Golovkin.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      I would prefer this over a trilogy with Golovkin.

Jacobs actually has a belt and he already beat lil g way more convincingly than Canelo did.
      I actually agree with this.

I had Jacobs beating Golovkin and so did the announcers on the stream I was watching.

So only black guys think Jacobs beat Golovkin? wtf that gotta do with anything? and theres plenty of Mexicans who love GGG more than Canelo, explain that. Jacobs did more than enough to get a rematch and never got it. he's now a champion and deserves a shot at the other belts. Aren't you sick of Canelo vs GGG at this point because i am.
      Yeah, I was watching the British stream of GGG-Jacobs and all of them had Jacobs wining by at least 2 rounds, which I did and none of them were Black, I think.

Comment

Not happenings. Clenelo only looks good against walking punching bags. Darn cherry pick campaign starts with Fielding, Lemieux and Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I feel only black people would think that Jacobs fight with Triple g is more of a clear win than Canelo's win vs Triple g in the rematch.
          I didn't see Canelo get dropped by Triple g. I didn't see Triple g's face busted up after the Jacobs fight the way his face was busted up in the Canelo rematch.
          I understand you're probably black and you're gonna ride with your own and nothing wrong with that but at the same time you gotta keep it real.
          Jacobs should of gotten the rematch vs Triple g. I took Jacobs against Triple g and I lost money on the fight.
          I had it a one point win for Triple g cause of the knockdown.
          I also had Triple g winning the first Canelo fight.
          And yes I do feel Jacobs deserves the Canelo fight. I've been saying that for weeks now.
          It'll be a great fight and I hope they do fight in May cause it's a close fight that either fighter can win.
          I don't blindly "ride with my own" that's dumb. but at least we agree on something. we both prefer Jacobs to get the Canelo payday. Golovkin needs to work his way back up.

Comment

I have Canelo by stoppage. Jacobs hasn’t really shown me he can take a hard shot to the temple or chin. Anytime Sergio Mora drops you, your chin is a liability throughout the fight. Jacobs reminds me of a blown up Amir Khan with his chin. Canelo would put him to sleep and Canelo has a strong chin too.

Comment

I don't blindly "ride with my own" that's dumb. but at least we agree on something. we both prefer Jacobs to get the Canelo payday. Golovkin needs to work his way back up.
              Well let's hope it happens.
              Let Triple g go back to fighting Vanes since he don't wanna fight Charlo.

Comment

Who's your Daddy

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Jacobs needs to earn his shot at the king...

Canelo vs Lemieux in May letssss get it!!

Jacobs beat Charlo and then we can talk, holla!
                Is Canelo your daddy or something? Dam man Danny has a belt don't you want to see champ vs champ, talking about Laymue, that's a layup. You trolling just to stoke something, I see you.

Comment

It's going to get made. Canelo will KO Jacobs.

Comment

Say What

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I feel only black people would think that Jacobs fight with Triple g is more of a clear win than Canelo's win vs Triple g in the rematch.
                    I didn't see Canelo get dropped by Triple g. I didn't see Triple g's face busted up after the Jacobs fight the way his face was busted up in the Canelo rematch.
                    I understand you're probably black and you're gonna ride with your own and nothing wrong with that but at the same time you gotta keep it real.
                    Jacobs should of gotten the rematch vs Triple g. I took Jacobs against Triple g and I lost money on the fight.
                    I had it a one point win for Triple g cause of the knockdown.
                    I also had Triple g winning the first Canelo fight.
                    And yes I do feel Jacobs deserves the Canelo fight. I've been saying that for weeks now.
                    It'll be a great fight and I hope they do fight in May cause it's a close fight that either fighter can win.
                    You feel "only black people" would feel that way huh? That's a very uninformed statement, but you should prove this theory. Clearly you haven't considered that Jacobs has non black fans who are biased in his favor or that someone could simply believe DJ outboxed GGG over Canelo judging on a work rate basis. Myself, a super black (did I trigger a deeper disdain than usual with that?), believes that Canelo's 2nd win was flashier and stronger than DJs effort, he engaged more whereas DJ used his footwork. Canelo was also there to be hit more because he was the aggressor..... anyway, I ride with "my own" unapologetically, but I also like and appreciate "other" fighters too, and have the ability to be objective. Who would have thought a black could do that? Me, a super one.

Comment

Miracle Man runs from Canelo all night. Canelo wins on the cards because well Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X