Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma tells why Tank looked more impressive against Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange that people are putting Loma down when--with the exception of the 11th rd--he fought mostly 1-handed.
    Probably had problems with the rt shoulder in training and didn't use it till the 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Not a fan of either guy, but if you don’t watch much of one fighter in a potential match, you shouldn’t be one to make ridiculous and confident predictions lol!!!
      One guy has fought nobodies and his only highlights are big punches.

Anyone can throw big punches but not everyone can defend.

Tank and floyd both think they should wait a few years before fighting loma.

I watched 2 pedraza fights and said lomachenko would win convincingly. Was I wrong?

Theres nothing wrong with any of those statements. Collectively anyone would realize that if tank was so good he should want the fight. But tank has never mentioned wanting the fight and his fans and himself only compare him to loma through one singular opponent.

Its common sense.

Comment

Tank crapped his trunks when Floyd wanted him to fight Loma.

Comment

SMH..Come on Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            all i can remember is pedraza fighting like a moron vs tank. going toe to toe. got KO'd easy.
            I agree, the Pedraza we seen fight Beltran and Loma showed much more skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              a lot of activity

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                a lot of activity
                Does Tank get any credit for making Pedrazza fight his type of fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  He isnt, Floyd is building the money, dont be so quick to call duck on fighters, the business side slows down the biggest fights while milking the most dollars, the higher the profile the more posturing and hype, and all the while fans like dogs are squabbling over the morsels they give out.

Managing a top level fighter is about dangling the carrot always just out of reach and when it looks like they want it the most sell it, and also remember 98% of fans dont know sht about boxing, they are into all this crap because all they see is a fight they dont see boxing.
                  LOL. Yeap, lets wait until Loma is at least 75 years old.

THE Floyd ways, pfffft. The worst thing that ever happened to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Does Tank get any credit for making Pedrazza fight his type of fight?
                    Of course he does. Pedraza is not a bad boxer and hes a good win for both Tank and Loma. People are complaining why Loma didnt KO Pedraza like Tank? Its likely because Pedraza learned his lesson with Tank.

Comment

Of course he does. Pedraza is not a bad boxer and hes a good win for both Tank and Loma. People are complaining why Loma didnt KO Pedraza like Tank? Its likely because Pedraza learned his lesson with Tank.
                      Ok. I was just asking. Well yeah I think its silly to complain he didn't get a KO win just because Tank did.

Comment

Working...
                      X