Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Sure he could fight Ortiz but he would beat him the same as the other two. Right now I think the only other heavyweight that can beat Joshua is Fury.
    Oh ok ,that settles it then:so AJ "could" face a top hw but won't because he would beat them all up anyway & what a waste of time that would be because it deprives his fans of watching him ko a bum like dildo whyte while they celebrate with tea sipping followed by AJ circle :wank:. Sounds like your regurgitating the "ggg being a justified cherrypicker" argument all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      There isn’t a boxer in the top twenty who is concerned with Dillian f’king Whyte. He’s an easy win for any smart, athletic or powerful boxer. That’s why he ducks 3 challenges a year. (Openly ducked Pulev and Ortiz this year, I’m sure someone on here can add a third)
      What utter nonsense, he's ranked top five by everyone but the ring who have him at 6. Parker top 10 and Chisora top ten contender didn't beat him.

Between Pulev in Bulgaria, Ortiz possible tough fight with no money and Parker tough fight against former world champ with lots of money, the logical opponent to face is clear. Then for Dec 22 Ortiz was only a back up from the start, Chisora makes more money and you probably said he beat Whyte in the first fight. If Whyte was ducking he'd be fighting guys like Travis Kaufman who Hearn had planned for Fury's first fight back if he signed.

Wilder won't fight him for some reason even with his highest payday attached (at the time).

"I'm gonna make you wait two years" are not the words of a fearless fighter when challenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Oh ok ,that settles it then:so AJ "could" face a top hw but won't because he would beat them all up anyway & what a waste of time that would be because it deprives his fans of watching him ko a bum like dildo whyte while they celebrate with tea sipping followed by AJ circle :wank:. Sounds like your regurgitating the "ggg being a justified cherrypicker" argument all over again.
        You need to stop smoking that shot. Its making you go cu cu for coco puffs.

Comment

• its good that AJ can find the time in his busy schedule to attend a bum fight

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            nah, the fanboyism on this site is terrible

you guys did it for Pac..... then you did it for Golovkin..... and now you are doing it for Joshua

it is clearly obvious who is avoiding who..... just like it was with Pac..... and just like it was with Golovkin
            If you have a little bit of brain you will know that this same guy has been the one sending contracts and improved contracts on 3 different occasions.

Go figure it out yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              You need to stop smoking that shot. Its making you go cu cu for coco puffs.
              Whats "that shot" mean? I don't speak cóckamammynese like you Joshysexuals

Comment

Lolx.... This same bum is ranked above Ortiz in every organizations.

Go drink some beer bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Ortiz has been beaten. True, but not by AJ. Why not fight Ortiz before Chisora or Whyte? Whyte has already been beaten too, and by AJ. Nobody who is an AJ fan seems to want to give Ortiz any credit as a contender. I wonder why?
                  Whyte is ranked higher than Ortiz in every organizations.
                  What's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Ortiz has been beaten. True, but not by AJ. Why not fight Ortiz before Chisora or Whyte? Whyte has already been beaten too, and by AJ. Nobody who is an AJ fan seems to want to give Ortiz any credit as a contender. I wonder why?
                    Whyte is ranked higher than Ortiz in every organizations.
                    What's your point?

Comment

Whats "that shot" mean? I don't speak cóckamammynese like you Joshysexuals
                      It means you're garbage. Not trash like the stupid word you use. Your garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X