Malik Scott: "Fury is like Ali!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR Fury!!!

Comment

Whatever that purple fedora wearing chicken livered pipsqueak Malik says should be instantly mocked.

Why is he a fighter if he looks to quit the fight at every given opportunity ?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Ali had wit. Fury is just a nitwit.

Malik Scott must have bumped his head last time he took a dive.
        Fury was the wit, personality, talent, skill, and resume.

Comment

BLASTER1

Because he needs to be reminded of Furys greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL thats silly man. You guys that act like Ali is superior to nearly every other boxer have been media brainwashed I feel. There's more ways to compare guys than the ways you wanna compare them. I could do the same thing with Floyd's superior $ numbers to Ali or make comparisons to Fury's upset of Klitschko in comparison to Ali's upset of Liston (which I believe were similar odds iirc).

All the guys I mentioned talked a bunch of ****. The guys I mentioned have backed it up cuz Floyd never lost & Fury is still undefeated in his own right. So unless you think a guy who threw 1 body punch a fight is somehow boxing's version of Jesus, as I believe many fans do, these are all just guys who had different heights in the sport sure, but all increased their public popularity & garnered a lot of hate for talking a lot of ****. Thats the comparison I'm making & if you don't see that you are holding Ali on some higher pedestal despite doing the same thing these other guys are/were doing or just blind to facts.
            I agree with your take on Ali. People have him way over-rated. That's what happens when personality, circumstances and politics collide in a rare place in time. Legends in every field (Music, Art, Science, etc.) are always disproportionately over-rated but most people are too simple minded to not follow the story line that they're fed by society. Like sheep to their shepherd.

I disagree that Mayweather was a talker. He really didn't have any game when it came to talking. Ali and Fury were/are both witty big mouths. Mayweather wasn't intelligent, spontaneous or quick with his words at all.

Comment

Ali Raymi maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Ali Raymi maybe.
                Ali raymi is a boxing god. A worthy comparison for the Achilles of boxing, Tyson Fury.
                Last edited by LoadedWraps; 12-07-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  I bet Sechback didn't like those comments, he's a notorious Fury hater. I'm not going to bother watching the video, Sechback and Scott are both pricks.

War LoadedWraps!
                  Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  Would loved to have watched this but I refuse to let myself watch any of these biased videos by this Jewish guy who has an agenda and only talks about and praises fighters when it suits him. He hated Fury a few months ago, probably because Fury supports palestine and wore the palestinian flag on his shorts. And now he's on top he probably loves him. Zionist propaganda.
                  Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Can Elie not give it a rest for 5 damn minutes all he does he talk over everyone he interviews. The irritating little tit has done nothing but hate on Fury for months and months now. Just listen to him butting in with his spiteful remarks.
                  I'd pay to see Tyson Fury confront the little *****bag just so I can see him squirm like the maggot he is.

Its absolutely pathetic the agendas he has and how he goes on these weird tirades almost trying to poison peoples minds.
                  WAR INDEED!

I bet Ellie hasn't been able to sleep since last Saturday lmao.

The windmill cartel is on suicide watch

Comment

Working...
                  X