No announcement yet.

So my ass is bleeding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    I don't know why. I go to take a poop and blood leaks out my rectum like a holy waterfall. Jesus ain't real, if he was real my ass wouldn't be bleeding. So medical advice from the boxing scene medical professionals. I think I just be hitting these thots to raw. These big girls are no joke.

Please help, I do not want to die from bleeding from the anus.
    I recall Oscar De La Hoya having a similar case.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Or its from him taking it up his phaggot ass.

Not is he a b1tch of the highest order. But “big girls” treat him like a used up whore. What a b1tch phaggot that dude is.
      ok if he's a fa6. That's his own doing.

Comment

That's what happens when you take it up the ass. I'm not surprised you are a bottom *****.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          U probably have @n@l fissures. It's no joke, it's from poor diet and constipation. Drink fiber powder 2 or 3 times a day. I had that problem and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Basically ur turd is reopening a cut in ur ass. The fiber powder softens everything up and let's it heal. Get the fiber powder from Wal-Mart green one generic is fine. My friends brother had the same problem. Try not to push either, get better man.
          Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          That's what happens when you take it up the ass. I'm not surprised you are a bottom *****.
          Yall stay on my diiiick lmfao racist ass mofos can't just admit they want bbc. Stay obsessed with me. They want me to peg them up the ass while they say "give it to me n(word)". These dudes some weirdos. Get a life and embrace your sexuality. It's OK you love black meat. Some day you find a nice gay black man to peg you both. It'll be ok.

Comment

Who am I kidding probably the same guy it's why they both got unbanned for being racist. And they suck Boston guy's racist ass diiiick

Comment

Who am I kidding probably the same guy it's why they both got unbanned for being racist. And they suck Boston guy's racist ass diiiick
              LOL LOL LOL LOL Look at this crying little phaggot. LOL LOL LOL

Continue to take it up the ass b1tch and continue to bleed you little phaggot.

Comment

Yall stay on my diiiick lmfao racist ass mofos can't just admit they want bbc. Stay obsessed with me. They want me to peg them up the ass while they say "give it to me n(word)". These dudes some weirdos. Get a life and embrace your sexuality. It's OK you love black meat. Some day you find a nice gay black man to peg you both. It'll be ok.
                fuk off man, I was just lending a helping hand. U just trolling. I'm no fa6, I like my females only of all colors too. Just keep it boxing man. No h0m0 sheet

Comment

you bleed out yet op?

Comment

Working...
                  X