Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So they would rather lose money than lower the ticket prices??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes

Most boxing promoters and organizers don't know **** about equilibrium price.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      I live in LA and i get off work early today. I considered going to the fight to root for Fury.
      I checked the ticket prices and pretty much $300 and lower are all nose bleed seats..

Are they crazy? I reckon there will be a whole HEAP of empty seats tonite..

This isnt Pac vs Floyd nor GGG vs Canelo..

Plus Los Angeles can careless about boxing if its not a famous latino fighter.
      I understand this is a big fight but come on, neither guys are stars and are unknown in the states..
      Looks like i will be watching the fight for free on the Firestick tonite..

Thanks Haymon, idiot.. Hearn will be laughing his ass off from the low PPV and weak Gate
      3000 tickets are left to be sold in the whole venue.

Whether it's fans, resellers, sponsors or whatever, the tickets were priced the way they were priced, and most of them are gone (depending on things were staged, 80%-85% of the tickets have already been moved).

The fact that you went from allegedly looking for $300 tickets to stealing the fight makes it clear that you never had any actual interest in getting a ticket anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X