No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder gets in Radio Rahim's face during heated interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    It's something that NO ONE should have to explain.

When I said "someone who should know better", by better I meant Radio Raheem should know better than to ask that question when it is self explanatory.

It was baiting just as Wilder said, an attempt to get a volatile quote out something everyone already knows about and can attest to the veracity of.

Who the fuque doesn't know his people have been fighting 400 years?

No one asked Tyson about his people fighting for 200 years, and rightfully so since everyone knows the travails of The Travellers.

It's like asking a person who everyone knows was assaulted what they mean by saying they got into an altercation.
    i get what you are saying. what im trying to explain is that, raheem asking wilder to explain what he said, was the whole point of the interview. that's the reason why raheem asked him that question to try and get an interview from him to explain what he meant. of course raheem knows what he meant but this is for the viewers for raheem's channel. if wilder is gonna get emotional then he should have never brought it up. it was him who brought that up in the first place. you bring something like that up and expect people not to question you about it or ask you what to explain it?

Comment

• Very emotional, not coming across well. I'm starting to think Fury really has gotten into his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        i get what you are saying. what im trying to explain is that, raheem asking wilder to explain what he said, was the whole point of the interview. that's the reason why raheem asked him that question to try and get an interview from him to explain what he meant. of course raheem knows what he meant but this is for the viewers for raheem's channel. if wilder is gonna get emotional then he should have never brought it up. it was him who brought that up in the first place. you bring something like that up and expect people not to question you about it or ask you what to explain it?
        I think Wilder likes to get himself worked up.

He is getting into his Bronze Bomber persona, this is not new.

I think Radio Raheem could have phrased the question differently and perhaps gotten a friendlier response. But, what I heard (and obviously what Wilder heard) was a man not so much interested in the answer as he was interested in getting Wilder to say something folks might consider controversial...as if the struggles of a people for 4 centuries in what is supposed to be the most free country in the world wasn't controversial enough.

It just wasn't an appropriate question to toss out in a pool like that.

Comment

• He made Radio Raheem his bytch! Made him look like a phuking uncle tom too.

Comment

• Wilder is ready, he is up for this. Got a feeling we might see the KO after all, damn I’m being drawn in to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              This is so incredibly ignorant that it's funny.
              Yeah, please mr snowflake californian who's never set foot in a place I lived in for years, tell me how it is

You don't know ****.

Comment

• They made up 30 minutes later.

Comment

• Radio Raheem didn't do anything wrong. The guy is always, courteous, professional and seem to get along with everyone he interviews. I like Wilder but he was way out of line treating Raheem with such disdain and disrespect. Radio Raheem didn't even flinch while Deontay was spitting venom into his face. Respect to Radio Raheem.

Comment

• Would have liked to see Wilder ripping into Ellie Sechbach...or whatever his name is.

Ellie is worthy of a little disrespect. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Yeah, please mr snowflake californian who's never set foot in a place I lived in for years, tell me how it is

You don't know ****.
                      I have been to both Mississippi and Louisiana. But I didn't need to do that to know there is deep rooted racism in both states. The fact that you lived there and deny it makes you even more ignorant.

I also find you disingenuous, oblivious, and stupid when you as a non black person claim there is no racism there because you experienced good food and nice people LOL. But I didn't expect anything different from you after you claimed there was no racism involved around the Holmes-Cooney fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X