Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson, Oleksandr Gvozdyk - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Did you watch that fight? Chilemba quit on his stool due to injury. It wasn't like he knocked him out.
    Apparently you didnt see the fight. Chilemba was battered, bloodied and stopped. He was more battered in that fight than any other fight. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Apparently you didnt see the fight. Chilemba was battered, bloodied and stopped. He was more battered in that fight than any other fight. Simple.
      No I saw the fight. Chilemba had lost all but one round and was forced to quit due to an arm injury. Very good performance by Gvozdyk.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        No I saw the fight. Chilemba had lost all but one round and was forced to quit due to an arm injury. Very good performance by Gvozdyk.
        As I originally said, it was a stoppage, but as a fan of Chilemba, it was tough seeing him battered like that worse than anyone had done to him before.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          That can be chalked up to an example of being caught cold though, because Jack hasn't been noticeably hurt by any of his other opponents up until Stevenson. Stevenson has power, that's undeniable, and hurt Jack to the body a couple of times.
          Not always being caught cold, Jack could have been caught in a later round and been stopped. But most fighters brace themselves better when they know they are fighting a huge puncher and let their guards down a bit when fighting a guy they do not fear and get caught, hence being knocked out by a guy who is not as powerful as a guy they go the distance with.

Comment

Working...
          X