Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter: The Sole Focus, 100%, is Wilder Fight in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Plus a PPV in the christmas month featuring a fighter who has never boxed on PPV and is obcure to joe public facing an ex coke head who has looked appalling in his two comeback fights and could not stop his last opponent who was ranked 136 and got stopped by kevin johnson in the fight before.
    Donald trump needs to promote this fight along with yeti to make this fight sell.
    Bombbbbbbbbbbb
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      its time for deontay to put pen to paper. no games, no counter offers, no instagram videos crying, just put pen to paper
      No counter offers lol? GTFOH! You wasn't talking about that for Canelo-ggg II.

Comment

Hearns total focus is to milk his cow, Dildo ****e on April 13, enjoy it AJuice fan girls

Comment

Hearn is trying to maximize his earnings with AJ. Joshua is Eddie's top earning fighter, most popular fighter in his stable and if Eddie loses that he's gonna have to start from scratch building up a fighter to AJ's level of stardom. Eddie isn't gonna risk AJ losing unless he lands another guy he can make the big bucks with. It's all about business, AJ thinks he can beat Wilder but Hearn isn't as confident and unless Eddie feels like he can win it ain't happening.

Comment

what f@ckin planet are you on ? Sky ppv is 30 dollars so if its 3 or 4 times that much its going to cost 90 to 120 dollars......yiu dont have scooby what your on about.
            I doubt this ppv is no more than 60 dollars and no way are us buyers goint to pay much more for that...plust half of the us ppv will go to the cabel provider which then will bring it down to $30 dollars ppv revenue for showtime.
            So no 300k will not amount to 1.2 million sky box office receipts.
            And no the gate receipts are not going to be high because its not mayweather , pacquaio or canelo dimwit because if they tey and hike the prices up the arena willl be half empty
            There is no demand for these boxers which means there be no high supply.
            Wake the f@ck up man
            Your entire post proves my point. Little knowledge of how boxing works in the US. You're probably the second biggest troll on here behind Robbie Barrett, haven't noticed I don't respond to you. Well this time I will. Average Sky Sports PPV is anywhere fro 20-25, AJ is a little higher so lets go with 30. The Wilder/Fury PPV will be more than likely 75 SD and 80 HD because that has been the standard for a while for major PPV events. so lets go on the high end, 30 vs 80, which is more than twice the cost. at $80 a purchase that PPV event will equal $24 million dollars of revenue for 300k views, which will be about 12 million short of AJ's Sky Sports revenue. We are not even including the PPV revenue that Wilder vs. Fury will make in Europe. As you can see, the numbers favor Wilder vs. Fury. Venues charge high prices for big events, funny how you think Wilder vs Fury is not a big event. Again the numbers favor Wilder vs. Fury.

Now your ridiculous statement:"plust half of the us ppv will go to the cabel provider which then will bring it down to $30 dollars ppv revenue for showtime.
            So no 300k will not amount to 1.2 million sky box office receipts."

The amount that this statement is so stupid is quite frankly award worthy. We are talking about total revenue from purchases of PPV, not percentages to be earned by each party. LOL, you think Sky Sports keeps all that revenue? How about Hearn and AJ, you think they get all of it? This makes your statement completely invalid troll worthy agenda lading BS, just like all of your post. Reality is, the numbers favor Wilder vs Fury being a more profitable event.

Now I'm going back to never responding to you, so feel free to do what ever you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
              Your entire post proves my point. Little knowledge of how boxing works in the US. You're probably the second biggest troll on here behind Robbie Barrett, haven't noticed I don't respond to you. Well this time I will. Average Sky Sports PPV is anywhere fro 20-25, AJ is a little higher so lets go with 30. The Wilder/Fury PPV will be more than likely 75 SD and 80 HD because that has been the standard for a while for major PPV events. so lets go on the high end, 30 vs 80, which is more than twice the cost. at $80 a purchase that PPV event will equal $24 million dollars of revenue for 300k views, which will be about 12 million short of AJ's Sky Sports revenue. We are not even including the PPV revenue that Wilder vs. Fury will make in Europe. As you can see, the numbers favor Wilder vs. Fury. Venues charge high prices for big events, funny how you think Wilder vs Fury is not a big event. Again the numbers favor Wilder vs. Fury.

Now your ridiculous statement:"plust half of the us ppv will go to the cabel provider which then will bring it down to $30 dollars ppv revenue for showtime.
              So no 300k will not amount to 1.2 million sky box office receipts."

The amount that this statement is so stupid is quite frankly award worthy. We are talking about total revenue from purchases of PPV, not percentages to be earned by each party. LOL, you think Sky Sports keeps all that revenue? How about Hearn and AJ, you think they get all of it? This makes your statement completely invalid troll worthy agenda lading BS, just like all of your post. Reality is, the numbers favor Wilder vs Fury being a more profitable event.

Now I'm going back to never responding to you, so feel free to do what ever you'd like.
              The plunging nit wit has AJucies but tattooed on his lips

Comment

Wilder even looks like a crack dealer.
                Oh the IRONY! Especially since it was your boy A.J. who was ACTUALLY selling drugs lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
                  Oh the IRONY! Especially since it was your boy A.J. who was ACTUALLY selling drugs lmao
                  Riiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt!!!! I mean AJ has been a awesome role model (so far) for turning your life around. But you just hit him with some FACTS on that one lol Well played my friend, well played lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                    Few quick things; U.S. PPV is worth 3 to 4 times Skysports PPV, so Wilder vs. Fury only needs to make over 300k views and they eclipse anything AJ has done monetarily. Venues in America charge high prices for boxing events, so a 16k venue in America is not that far off the revenue of an 80k arena in the UK. You need to do some research on the Wilder numbers you put up. Barclays closed the upper level and mezzanine for Wilders fight, which leaves the seating at just over 12k, Wilder's fight sold that out and the demands were so high, barclays had to open up the mezzanine and offer more tickets. This has happened a few times. Venues almost never change the seating arrangement for a fight, it's un-heard of, but Barclays did it for Wilder. Barclays is also extremely hard to sell out, not even Cotto sold it out when he fought there. To expect Wilder to sell out Barclays is quite frankly ridiculous. Wilder is the biggest draw for Showtime, beats every fighter in the ratings. Over 2.5 million when he fought on Fox. He's the most popular American heavyweight in probably the last 20 years. Wilder is probably one of the most popular American fighters right now.

This goes back to what I have been saying for a while, people need to stop comparing UK , and US popularity. They are vastly different. By US standards Wilder is on track to be the second or third most popular fighter in the US.

And I don't understand why AJ fans continue to bring up popularity. It's clear his fans don't understand how US boxing works, and all I've seen is that Wilder fans have conceded that AJ is more popular, they have conceded the A-side, I'm at a loss why this continues to be brought up.
                    I couldn't agree more man. Things were already shifting before Wilder - Fury, but once that fight was signed, I don't see why anyone would think AJ has more leverage than Team Wilder at this point. AJ is popular in the UK, but Eddie's done a terrible job of selling 'Anthony Johnson' here in the States, and the US is where the real PPV money is. Showtime thinks so, that's why they're putting their money on Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
                      Hahaha! I don't know if Wilder looks like a drug dealer but AJ certainly looks like someone addicted to 'estrogen blockers'.

Comment

Working...
                      X