Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Cotto get tatted up after losing to Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    I doubt people with tattoos have those jobs in mind. They arent low class at all, thats terrible to think that way but you were given everything in your life so you have no idea about anything in lower class or even middle class.

If you would tell your kids to leave over a tattoo, you need serious help and need to take a look into the real world. You were way too sheltered and now you actually think youre above people with tattoos. Pretty sad actually. But i'm done here, i wont be reading anything you say from here on out. Not interested in a spoiled brats opinion
    Go **** your mother in her dirty ass you little spoiled punk. **** your accomplishements *****
    Hammer7777 tells random strangers he was born rich in an internet message board. Is that lonely or what? Holy ****, what an insecure little ****sucker
    HAHA, youre like a monkey in a cage. I tap the cage and u dance. Tap-tap. Tap-tap. This f@ggot wrote, about 8 posts ago, that he won't be reading my posts from now on. Of course, I Knew that was BS. He is still reading and replying to EVERY post I wrote. He can't resist my ****. He's a typical low-life thug, who always feels insecure, until he gets the last word. Typical little d!ck syndrome. Now be a good little trained puppy dog, and respond to this , like your daddy Told u to. RESPOND. I ORDER YOU. LOL. This is too easy. Let me grab my POPCORN & Beer, while u get your panties twisted and respond.:bukkake:
    Ignore list ******

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Hmmmm....is that so
      Who the **** is that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Who the **** is that guy?
        Thats my accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          Thats my accountant.
          What a scumbag.

Comment

That's what happens when you take a loss being beat by bricks.

At least he came back and stopped Margocheato.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              What a scumbag.
              He has a good heart and a head for figures. And on the weekends he likes to go fishing.

Comment

Working...
              X