Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do famous rich good looking people kill themsleves sometimes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im starting to think its BS made up by poor ugly non famous unhappy people

I think most rich famous people stay alive and enjoy themselves, but probably still are about the same as everyone else emotionally ie up n down like all of us

I think as you get better your demands get bigger and you stay at the same level of happy/non happy as everyone else, due to a survival instinct in which it was beneficial to never be satisfied/content with what you have, also they still get pissed about small or uncontrollable things like we all do, small things now may have been more important back in the jungle

They do have much better possessions, and have some better more extreme life experiences that we do not, also more freedom and time due to wealth
    Last edited by AlexKid; 03-14-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Is there a common theme that leads many of them to taking their life?

Or does this not actually happen much?

Some can deal with it, some cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        If I had to wake up next to Courtney Love, I'd off myself too.

Seriously, he supposedly had Crohn's Disease, which I hear is not easy to live with. And he did shoot himself in the stomach, which isn't real common in suicides.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Some can deal with it, some cannot.
          only if you hang around scumbags and you are stupid otherwise it make things alot easier

Comment

For me personally, money does bring happiness. Having money gives me options and a piece of mind. How else do you define happiness?

It is bullsht when people say otherwise. money doesnt bring happiness is what poor people say to feel better.

We all need more money.

Comment

The same reason some poor fat ugly minimum wage garbagemen are happy all the time.

Anyone can find something good and bad about their lives. Its all about what you focus on.

All unhappiness comes from comparison and living in either the future or the past.

Studies have shown that people who win huge amounts of money are usually no happier 2 years later while people who have life changing injuries such as paraplegics are no less happy 2 years later.

Happiness is an inside out concept.
              Last edited by Furn; 03-14-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The best way to be happy is to kill your self. People get it wrong and kill themselves though.

Comment

Working...
                X