Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you kill someone you hated or rape someone you liked, if there was no law?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you kill someone you hated or rape someone you liked, if there was no law?

and you had no indoctrination into a religion that uses fear (like threat of hell) to keep you inline?

Would you do it?

I would!

I think we naturally want to

Comment

No I wouldn't do either. I would only kill to protect myself or someone I love, maybe even to protect an innocent person. I am not religious

Comment

we reap what we sow.
        in the end, humans are a good species. we wouldnt get past the stone age if we gave into our primal urges.

Comment

killing bad people is morally righteous, rape is never righteous

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            I think we naturally want to
            You still ain't realized your just a weird little pervert with little in common with actual humans?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              killing bad people is morally righteous, rape is never righteous
              I would respectfully have to disagree.

Comment

With which part?

What's morally wrong about say, putting a bullet into the head of a child molester or leftist? Just ending their little misadventure then and there.

Suffering is prevented, resources are conserved. There are only legal barriers.

There is no just context for rape. It is an act of sadism or pleasure.

Morality should be measured in an act's overall impact on reality. Positive or negative.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I would respectfully have to disagree.
                  LOL!

Rape helps improve the gene pool, some species of shark only ever rape

I would argue that its wrong not to rape!

Comment

some people you dont want to rape tho, its called freedom of choice

Comment

Working...
                    X