Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 02-05-2019, 04:37 AM #7871
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6489 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 46,314.05
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken- View Post
lol that video is stupid. Half of the punches it shows don't land or bounce off of Floyd's shoulder. Biased turd.
lol You wish.. to this day none of your fl0mo kind can dispute it. Hundreds of pages, 788 to be exact have gone by and not a single one of you pom pom floyd shakers can dispute the truth exposed in this epic thread. Shows how fort Knox, air tight the truth is who truly won that night.

This thread has been exposing the truth as this epic thread has gone Viral.. and now a rematch is in the horizon. Will Floyd flake off or enjoy his fluke win.. Only time will tell.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be remembered in this fight.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2019 at 03:45 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-06-2019, 03:23 PM #7872
Contender

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
cally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 16,483.84

LMAO at people who think Pac won the fight. I gave him round 4 and round 6. He won at least 2 and at most 4 rounds. It was quite one-sided and I, as most non biased others felt that Mayweather won very easily and complete controlled the fight.
cally83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:30 PM #7873
Contender

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
chicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,104.73
Total Points: 8,472.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol You wish.. to this day none of your fl0mo kind can dispute it. Hundreds of pages, 788 to be exact have gone by and not a single one of you pom pom floyd shakers can dispute the truth exposed in this epic thread. Shows how fort Knox, air tight the truth is who truly won that night.

This thread has been exposing the truth as this epic thread has gone Viral.. and now a rematch is in the horizon. Will Floyd flake off or enjoy his fluke win.. Only time will tell.
I'm pretty sure I can find some very large threads about how the Earth is flat, does that make it true?
chicken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:41 AM #7874
Contender

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Richard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,615.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post

This thread has gone on for so long only because on the one side we have a great example of agenda driven fake news while on the other we have those trying to correct the situation. You need to go work for the Russians.
Richard G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:14 PM #7875
Contender

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
chicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these partschicken- is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,104.73
Total Points: 8,472.95

Seems like at least half the pages on this thread are just Spoon talking to himself. I notice he doesn't link to any fighters who said Floyd won, their opinions aren't valid, only those who say pac won
chicken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 05:27 AM #7876
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken- View Post
Seems like at least half the pages on this thread are just Spoon talking to himself. I notice he doesn't link to any fighters who said Floyd won, their opinions aren't valid, only those who say pac won
Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

This epic thread has made him realize his win was a farce lololol

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC RECENTLY, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And to this day silence for a rematch.. No honor, no integrity..silence is deafening,,

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-08-2019 at 05:34 AM.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:38 AM #7877
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally83 View Post
LMAO at people who think Pac won the fight. I gave him round 4 and round 6. He won at least 2 and at most 4 rounds. It was quite one-sided and I, as most non biased others felt that Mayweather won very easily and complete controlled the fight.
Will you look at that straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

Old 02-09-2019, 01:30 PM #7878
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14757 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 55,065.85
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Dayuuum spoon23, I was an early contributor to this thread in the early days!
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:59 PM #7879
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Dayuuum spoon23, I was an early contributor to this thread in the early days!
You are one of the pillars that has made this thread an epic thread.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:40 PM #7880
Up and Comer

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Yodpayak will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 6,568.04

I said it back then, the judges score defense as much as offense and this makes no sense. Watch the fight and then tell me who you would rather have beside you in war.
Yodpayak is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)

User Tag List