Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury being overlooked ONCE AGAIN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder will KO Fury early. Itiswhatitis.

Comment

Tyson Fury is garbage, he looked pathetic, he was never in a good fight, outside of the ring he might be funny and all, but inside the ring he is just a big dude without power that bores you to death. How anyone is even excited for Wilder vs out of shape bum is weird to me.. just a bunch of Wilder diggriders hoping to get a name on his resume. Imagine Fury actually outboxing Wilder, they will still rob Fury. This whole fight will be a disaster and I wouldnt even be surprised when Fury pulls out for some weird reason.

Comment

Yeah they did mention Fury several times throughout the broadcast. Joshua mentioned him in the post fight interview too. Adam Smith (head of Sky Boxing) even said he's looking forward to Fury vs Wilder (despite it being aired on a rival broadcaster BT Sport). In the post-fight press conference Fury was mentioned and Hearn even said that "Fury has never been in an exciting fight but we want the winner of Wilder vs Fury." So Fury and Wilder were both mentioned numerous times last night, there's definitely no "media blackout" of Fury, even on BT Sport's rival broadcaster Sky.

Comment

Well Josh fight with povetkin is out of way so all talk will be fury v wilder.I
          Wilder is looking for respect just like fury. So wilder will be up for fury.
          If fury beats wilder and Josh he goes down as best bri t ever

Comment

The bookies don’t underestimate Fury last I checked.

Fury style is negative though so they won’t give it to him in America unless Wilder can’t hit him with a handful of rice all night

Comment

Joshua wants nothing to do with Tyson Fury, he knows his bum ass gets exposed by someone who can actually box for 12 rounds. If Fury beats Wilder, Hearn will come up with a million excuses not to fight him.

Comment

Agree most are sleeping on Fury probably because Wilder/AJ is almost a sure thing to end in a brutal KO to claim the throne , Fury doesn’t have a problem making it a boring
                Boxing chess match ( hey a W is a W )

He’s the best pure boxer in the division and I wouldn’t put it past him to be able to neutralize Wilders power and get a decision

Fury winning would be Hearns /AJs nightmare because they lose out on the American market and if Fury shows he’s able to deal with Wilder freakish athleticism then out boxing AJ probably proves to be a much easier task for Fury

Comment

they had no problem using Fury's name after the Parker win.

Comment

He can't win, if it goes to the cards he's getting robbed. America is the most corrupt country now when it comes to home fighters getting decisions and they aren't gonna lose that Joshua jackpot.

Comment

Working...
                    X