Superbee - Joshua - Decision - Close

Comment

SUBZER0ED

Joshua, KO, mid

Comment

BoxingFan85, Joshua, Dec, Wide

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Respect for the bold move, although I'd have taken KO cuz I think Joshua is either gonna get KO'd or win most of the closer rds so its more likely that Joshua would win a controversial decision unless Povetkin just beats him all night without KOing him which seems unlikely.

The problem with this game is upsets don't payoff at the likeliness that they happen. Like Povetkin is a 7 to 1 dog (I thought I last saw 10 to 1, but w/e), but he only pays off at 1.75x the points.

Good luck doe.
          ******PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM CHANGING MY ORIGINAL PICK EM, I, NC UPPERCUT, PEDvetkin, KO LATE
          Made this change on 9/29, 7:13pm.
          Panda.... you got me thinking.. one about a potential robbery, and PEDvetkin ain’t goin out with a decision in the Great UK!!
          SIABLO, Koba-Grozny.... please use this miracle for my pick em!! Lol... again thanks guys

Comment

MaksBox - Povetkin, KO Mid x2

Comment

RockyB, Joshua, KO, Late

Comment

HeadBodyBodyBody, DRAW

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  ******PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM CHANGING MY ORIGINAL PICK EM, I, NC UPPERCUT, PEDvetkin, KO LATE
                  Panda.... you got me thinking.. one about a potential robbery, and PEDvetkin ain’t goin out with a decision in the Great UK!!
                  SIABLO, Koba-Grozny.... please use this miracle for my pick em!! Lol... again thanks guys
                  Duly noted, man. And best of luck - honestly it's not quite as outlandish a pick as some would have it, if Sasha can get inside to land something big he's got a vicious hook that could floor anyone - that's a big if though, specially at his age. Wladimir used every dirty trick in the book to keep Povetkin afrom getting inside with good reason and I wouldn't be surprised to see Joshua adopting some of the same tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    HeadBodyBodyBody, DRAW
                    Ha ha - good to see you decided to stay with us, man... going for broke huh? Well you gotta roll the dice I guess. Good luck, man.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-21-2018, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      Gotcha...........

Comment

Working...
                      X