Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Charlo is the opponent I believe most fans want to see Canelo fight next. Charlo is obviously a very good fighter but we still don't know what he's truly made of.

A fight against Canelo will give us all the answers we want to know about Charlo and his potentional....Is he the real deal?

Great fight.. hard to go against canelo when he has showed to be a great fighter, plus has the judges..

Either Charlo, Jacobs, Saunders, Andrade

Those are the guys I want to see canelo fight in 2019

Comment

Let's wait a few week and see who Charlo going to fight for the vacated belt

Comment

Re

It's funny, I originally thought JerMALL was the meaner twin, because he had more brutal knockouts .

But then JerMELL got with a new coach, started his own knockout streak, and has been involved in some extra curricular activity after the fights!

He's also gotten into several shouting matches outside the ring. On the contrary JerMELL is the hellraiser !

Comment

Good fight and arguably the toughest of the bunch but canelo is proving to be a special fighter don’t see anyone beating him right now

Comment

Of course he can. Canelo will be the fav of course

Comment

After last night I would feel very comfortable picking canelo to beat him.

Comment

I dont know if he can beat him or not but I want to see it. Its hard to judge Canelo's power at MW because he was fighting a guy in Golovkin who is packing granite so I dont know if he has devastating power or just good at this weight. That could be the key in this fight.

Comment

Canelo will fight both Charlo's before he is thru.

Comment

Id like to see the BJS fight actually and see what Canelo can do with him. It looks to be bad stylistically for Canelo but BJS hasnt fought anyone near Canelo's level.

Comment

Working...
                    X