Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two of the biggest YouTubers in the world are set to fight each other on Saturday nig

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of the biggest YouTubers in the world are set to fight each other on Saturday nig

After months of tweeted insults, diss tracks and internet hype, two of the biggest YouTubers in the world are set to fight each other on Saturday night.

The bout between KSI and Logan Paul has been dubbed “the biggest event in internet history” – and is set to be one of the IUK’s biggest white-collar boxing events...read more

Proof that BoxingScene fans are ******s

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
      Proof that BoxingScene fans are ******s
      hehe....

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff would take their heads off.

Comment

should be a good one. logan paul favourite but i dont think he'll be able to get past ksi's jab. got to remember ksi called logan paul out specifically after the weller fight, he fancied the job

Comment

Who gives a ****? "Youtubers"...wtf has this world come to? That being said, either one destroys larryxxx, and I can say that without having seen either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              Who gives a ****? "Youtubers"...wtf has this world come to? That being said, either one destroys larryxxx, and I can say that without having seen either guy.
              aww shux tho kong are ya really shure thow?

Comment

Working...
              X