Bleeding before the Lord: Klitschko vs Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeding before the Lord: Klitschko vs Joshua

https://imgur.com/gallery/spNySWI

Back from Amsterdam and better then ever. I never want to go through airport security not tripping on shrooms again.

--- never wanna go thru American airport security again.

The day after the infamous shoe bomber attempt, I was pulled over at a regional airport for a pat down and shoe inspection along with an 80yr blue haired granny.

Now I had been vetted by homeland security so as to be licensed for my job I was traveling to. Dumb and dumberest running airport security just like 911...only in America!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      --- never wanna go thru American airport security again.

The day after the infamous shoe bomber attempt, I was pulled over at a regional airport for a pat down and shoe inspection along with an 80yr blue haired granny.

Now I had been vetted by homeland security so as to be licensed for my job I was traveling to. Dumb and dumberest running airport security just like 911...only in America!!!
      I'm of the belief they should just have a bomb sniffing dog in the enterance then hand everybody there a baseball bat. We can police ourselves just fine thanks.

Comment

This was the best heavyweight title fight in years, possibly decades.

The analysis of Klitschko's hand fighting was nice to see. I don't think enough people are aware of that aspect of his game.

Still, I'm glad Joshua was able to fight out of his cliches and thankfully close the door on that era for good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          This was the best heavyweight title fight in years, possibly decades.

The analysis of Klitschko's hand fighting was nice to see. I don't think enough people are aware of that aspect of his game.

Still, I'm glad Joshua was able to fight out of his cliches and thankfully close the door on that era for good.
          Maybe since Klitschko-Lewis, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X