No announcement yet.

Eduardo 'Rocky' Hernandez the second coming of JC Chavez Sr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eduardo 'Rocky' Hernandez the second coming of JC Chavez Sr

26-0 with 23 knockouts is 'Rocky' Hernandez record at the age of 20 yrs old. This young man is a pressure knockout artist, solid body puncher, and with a underrated slippery defense similar to Chavez Sr prime years. He is at 130lbs a stacked division and will most likely be fighting for a title in 2019. He is my 2018 boxing prospect of the year even tho the year is not over yet.

Definitely similar to JCC Sr. He's got a good start. At twenty, he's got plenty of time to develop as well. However, until he fights some stiffer competition, we won't know much. I like what I see so far though...

Comment

I have not seen him fight but as of now he yet to beat anybody good. Boxrec ranks him 29th in the world and the best guy he ever beat boxrec ranks 95th in the world. He has a long way to go to be compared with Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
        26-0 with 23 knockouts is 'Rocky' Hernandez record at the age of 20 yrs old. This young man is a pressure knockout artist, solid body puncher, and with a underrated slippery defense similar to Chavez Sr prime years. He is at 130lbs a stacked division and will most likely be fighting for a title in 2019. He is my 2018 boxing prospect of the year even tho the year is not over yet.
        Good he knock out that Hype Gevante Davis

Comment

Working...
        X