Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you see Canelo vs Jacobs playing out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close but many will though Jacobs slightly edge it. Canelo wins by split decision.

Comment

I don’t see the fight happening at all. Spike or G

Comment

I dont think the fight happens but if it does a see Canelo getting a very dubious split decision win.

Comment

I see Jacobs fighting backfoot and winning majority of rounds..... not on the judges scorecards though. canelo could ko him or beat him on a controversial/close points decision.

Comment

Haters gonna hate!

Comment

If it happens which I doubt because If not Golovkin I still think it’s spike

I think Jacobs will deserve the W but get jobbed on the scorecards

Comment

did you see Jacobs last 2 fights ??? canelo will fight Jacobs next !!!

Comment

jacobs moves and potshots his way to a decision win

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                    Interesting to see if this actually happens given Jacobs will want to be paid well and GBP may just be using his name as a front whilst finding a less risky opponent.
                    HBO will be the people who make this fight happen.

Loeffler and Hearn are buddies from the Golovkin vs Brook fight so they'll keep each other in the loop.

Jacobs got 40% vs Golovkin as challenger.
                    Golovkin got 30% vs Cinnamon as unified champ.

Jacobs will have to take 10-20%?, otherwise take the flat fee offered. Will Hearns/Jacobs ego allow that?

The fight will be interesting but it won't be fireworks, that's for sure. Another PPV fight that doesn't live up to the hype i'm guessing.
                    Daniel Jacobs is basically 12-14 months away from forcing his WBA mandatory, and his biggest purse was likely the $2.5m that he got for the Golovkin fight.

Negotiations will happen, but there's no way that Jacobs/Hearn walk away from even $10m for the fight, especially knowing that at worse he's 50/50 on winning the fight

Comment

Danny Jacobs beats Canelo, Jacobs struggled at times vs Sulecki , who was very game by the way, yet I think Canelo has a real hard time fighting backing up as Danny puts a lot of pressure on Canelo.
                      I would like to see this fight
                      Danny wins split Decision

Comment

Working...
                      X