Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Pedro Diaz, the respected Cuban coach of Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs), says his boxer is ready for the biggest challenge of his career - a showdown with WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko. Rigondeaux vs. Lomachenko takes place on Saturday night at The Thearter in Madison Square Garden in ew York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well then he seriously deluded if he truly believes that and will get a wake up call in a couple of days

Comment

Regardless of the outcome I'm surprised this deal got done.

Comment

It would be sheer poetic justice if Rigo were to pull this off for a multitude of reasons.
        Unfortunately the weight, age an LOMA will be too much of a mountain to climb over 12 rounds.
        My heart says Rigo and my head says Loma.
        This is one fight i would not mind being wrong!!!

Comment

We will find out in a few days!

Comment

As much as I like Lomachenko, he has gotten a bit big headed, Rigo will shock him, he will give him a rude awakening if he thinks he can just walk him down with those flickering shots.

One thing about Rigondeaux is he can crack like a mofo, he will test Lomas chin, Loma is open for the upper cut.

I predicted Rigoneaux by stoppage, this is going to be a good fight for real, Lomachenko can stop Rigo but I just have this gut feeling that Rigo will rise to the occasion again, and make Loma scared to come in.

Lomas punch output will drop in this fight and he will get cautious like Nonito, Nonito felt the power and backed down.

Comment

Arum has craved a white superstar for ages but none have been good enough. So now that he has one, despite the fact that it's a European fighter, he's talking him up ridiculously & making stupid comments like the ali comparison. Diaz is right, Loma isn't even the best current fighter arum has. Crawford is & arum as usual ****s on certain fighters if they don't bring the crowds the way and Oscar or Floyd or cotto did. Coincidently, rigo was one of those fighters arum ****ted on and it'd be poetic justice if he were to flatten Loma on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Arum has craved a white superstar for ages but none have been good enough. So now that he has one, despite the fact that it's a European fighter, he's talking him up ridiculously & making stupid comments like the ali comparison. Diaz is right, Loma isn't even the best current fighter arum has. Crawford is & arum as usual ****s on certain fighters if they don't bring the crowds the way and Oscar or Floyd or cotto did. Coincidently, rigo was one of those fighters arum ****ted on and it'd be poetic justice if he were to flatten Loma on Saturday.
                O STFU--YOu just mad because the sport has expanded beyond mexico and the U.S.

STAY SALTY MY FRIEND

Comment

This guy is going to look like a total fool, and will likely be out of a job.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    O STFU--YOu just mad because the sport has expanded beyond mexico and the U.S.

STAY SALTY MY FRIEND
                    you're probably one of those white guys who has been craving a white star as long as arum. Probably got tired of having to mention rocky Marciano everytime you tried to defend white fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X