Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
    I would do that. No one has to pay my way
    Awesome dig on Floyd's hair loss resulting from steroid abuse. Lou Cipher caught that great work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      No yelp, only google review. Lou Cipher has enough dough to get into Floyd's crack den. Lou Cipher also has enough money to get aids in Thialand but you wont see that happen either.

Lou Cipher does not pay for female companionship. Lou Cipher is the ultimate catch. Women fight over Lou Cipher. Lou Cipher could take one title belt and wrap it around your old lady's waist and the rest of her clothes would literally evaporate into thin air. Her resolve and commitment to you would stand no chance against the charm and machismo of Lou Cipher.

Bet that.
      No, you don't pay for female companionship. Quasi female companionship however is a different story.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No, you don't pay for female companionship. Quasi female companionship however is a different story.
        Lou Cipher is the ultimate display of machismo. Women simply cannot resist

Comment

• Floyd's online presence is definitely improving with these most recent reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Floyd's online presence is definitely improving with these most recent reviews.

Lol I wish I could change my username here to Lloyd Fairweather

Comment

Lol I wish I could change my username here to Lloyd Fairweather
              Just make an ALT like all the other TURDS on this site

Comment

• November 6, 2017 Alt Press

Floyd Mayweather Going Broke IRS Troubles, $75 Million Per Year Spending Habits and…

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather is the richest athlete in sporting history. He reportedly made over $220 Million dollars in his super fight with Manny Pacquiao which Financial guru Tony Robbins Explains as the fight that saved him from the IRS. Robbins also says he’s on track to follow other athletes in going broke, hence the urgency for the mega fight with UFC Champion Conor McGegor. Check it out.

Tony Robbins:

“It would seem that Mayweather has more money than he would know what to do with, but he has certainly put that idea to the test in the past. Notorious for his exorbitant spending sprees and reckless financial behavior, Mayweather reportedly spends up to $75 million a year, a habit which has landed him in some serious financial trouble in recent years, defaulting on loans and incurring penalties from the IRS for unpaid taxes.

Make no mistake, Mayweather is an extraordinarily gifted athlete with a ridiculous work ethic. He earned every single dollar he made. But his money mentality is earn and spend. Rapper 50 Cent, Mayweather’s former business partner, has simplified the boxer’s financial strategy: “It’s fight, get the money, spend the money, fight. Fight, get the money, spend the money, fight.” If he stops fighting, the money machine stops, the cash flow stops, his income stops — his financial world comes to a grinding halt.”

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  What are the Odds some of the Losers on this forum posted some of those reviews not because they actually been to it but because they're obsessed with hating Mayweather
                  odds are extremely high I'd say lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    odds are extremely high I'd say lol
                    Steangely enough the ones Lou Cipher definitely posted are 5 stars Lol

Comment

Steangely enough the ones Lou Cipher definitely posted are 5 stars Lol
                      Gotta help the brother out. When he goes broke, he will have to fight again. Then no fighters will fight each other because they hold out for the Mayweather lottery where you can make millions for 12 rounds of light sparring.

Gotta keep his crack den flowing for at least a year so he can't come back without losing.

Then we will get to see Floyd stalled at a traffic light farting into the gas tank of his 2001 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.

Comment

Working...
                      X