Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh...not a good matchup...Stiverene is gonna eat jabs all night again. It robbed us of a potential slugfest between Stiverne and Breazeale.

Comment

• Ugh. This is why boxing is dying

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        joshua will avoid fighting wilder because of the vada testing
        The drug testing run by the Brits is a lot more stringent than anything done in the us....10000% Joshua has used in the past but there would be no ways he's getting away with it atm

Comment

• I assume Stiverne has to give that step aside money back???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            At this stage I would say Ortiz team is just dumb. If indeed they weren't cheating and the prescription is legit, why not list it on the sheet. If they were indeed cheating, why not go get the fake prescription from a crooked doctor ahead of time to cover your tracks. Sounds like they got caught with their pants down while cheating.
            They are just dumb, you cant fake doctor prescriptions. They have his own doctor on video showing what he gave ortiz

Comment

• wouldn't it be hilarious if Stiverne pops dirty before this fight? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                wouldn't it be hilarious if Stiverne pops dirty before this fight? lol
                I'd be relieved....nobody wants to see him ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  I'd be relieved....nobody wants to see him ever again.
                  then Brazeale gets the nod, and we get Wilder/Brazeale lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    The drug testing run by the Brits is a lot more stringent than anything done in the us....10000% Joshua has used in the past but there would be no ways he's getting away with it atm
                    As a Brit I'd like to believe that but the Fury case has been badly handled, if Hughie tested positive there was never any real punishment, only rumours that he served a secret 1 year ban. Tyson tested positive and then went on to beat Wlad before they even started proceedings against him.

This interview was in 2012, maybe things have improved since then but I've not seen any real evidence of that:

British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion David Price has called on boxing's governing bodies to do more in the battle against drugs.

A string of high-profile boxers have tested positive for banned substances in 2012, including Lamont Peterson, who beat Amir Khan last December.

Price says the British Boxing Board of Control should increase the number of random blood tests it carries out.

"I haven't been randomly tested since I turned pro," Price told BBC Sport.

"Not once in three-and-a-half years. I have had urine tests before title fights, but I'd like to see more random blood testing.

"I know expense is an issue, but more could be done, especially in light of what happened with Larry Olubamiwo.

"He was taking every drug under the sun and that could have ended up in disastrous consequences for someone, given the nature of the sport."

In June, London heavyweight Olubamiwo was banned for four years for multiple anti-doping violations.

Olubamiwo tested positive for the blood-boosting substance EPO, which was also used by disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong, following a bout with Sam Sexton in January.

The 33-year-old later admitted to using 13 banned substances, including human growth hormone and anabolic steroids, over a six-year period competing as an amateur and professional boxer.
                    This was back when Price was undefeated and looking like a physical beast, knocking people out in 2-3 rounds with ease. If he wasn't being tested I can't believe that the journeymen and domestic-level guys were. Larry O looked like a roided up beast and it took them 6 years to even test him properly, no wonder he felt he could get away with taking all those PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      You would get caught mid-slap right on the chin and end up like every other Moe I put to sleep on Queer Street.
                      Yeah right bitch. I've never been knocked out in my life. I'd fucking walk right through your bitch ass hoe. You ain't shit fool. Your nothing but a fat fuck that would get his ass beat. Your nowhere near my level of conditioning you fuck boy cunt. Your the biggest hoe in nsb you fake ass faggot. Shut the fuck up queer. I wish you would try it. I wouldn't put you to sleep. No I'd purposely punch you in spots to bust you open but keep you awake. I'd beat your face til I saw meat. I'd beat you til you bent the knee. You would be more bloody than your sisters heavy flow tampon you dumb shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X