Steve Kim and Doug Fischer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
    You sure about that? This site is an absolute joke
    Why is this site a joke? Are you the owner of esb bn24 who tried to eliminate all other smaller sites with devious tactics?

Boxingscene is way better, there were other good sites but esb owner ruined them with negative tactics which hurt their rank, like creating alts and spamming their forums with stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm still a fan of Steve Kim's podcasts cuz they are newsworthy a lot of time, but his snarkiness & bias goes to extreme & cringe worthy levels a lil too much for me sometimes.
      Steve kim used to be on the local cablevison public access in so cal, he did a show with a guy named rich estrella, it was mostly talking about high school football this was back in 1997, steve had massive pizza face acne, i think he played football because he was pretty buff, i dont know why steve stopped lifting weights. He was either in creatine or steroids he looking pretty swole.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Why is this site a joke? Are you the owner of esb bn24 who tried to eliminate all other smaller sites with devious tactics?

Boxingscene is way better, there were other good sites but esb owner ruined them with negative tactics which hurt their rank, like creating alts and spamming their forums with stuff.
        I think he means the posters here on the forum portion of the site make it garbage.

There really are a lot of bad posters here TBH. A lot of it is due to racism. But I think it's like that across the board when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Sometimes looking at Doug Fischer's twitter feed is like reading youtube comments. The race baiting and fanboyism is pathetic. Hard to believe this guy is a top boxing writer.

Comment

I'm not too familiar with Kim but most of the stuff I've heard out of Dougie over the years had me hitting him with the side-eye pretty hard.

Dude has serious issues that bleed over into his work/writing. If boxing was a halfway respectable sport, he would have never landed a single gig.

It's writers like him that have ESPN renewing Fat Dans contract without a second thought.

Comment

Two of the most virulent bigots in all of the boxing news community. Fuck them. Fuck people that support them. Fuck people that think like them. Fuck people that like them. Fuck everything they are about.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Two of the most virulent bigots in all of the boxing news community. Fuck them. Fuck people that support them. Fuck people that think like them. Fuck people that like them. Fuck everything they are about.
                Have they expressed racial hatred toward certain groups or what is the issue, friend?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  What did they say that is bigoted, Dougie Fisher is Half Black Half Jewish, Steve is Korean, I only remember them having vast boxing knowledge back in the day, they had a dope show the next round, with training footage from Valero, Pacquiao, Malignaggi, Cory Spinks, etc camps and interviews.

I mean the only people who hate them are guys who think Dontae Boxing nation and his type are non biased.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    What did they say that is bigoted, Dougie Fisher is Half Black Half Jewish, Steve is Korean, I only remember them having vast boxing knowledge back in the day, they had a dope show the next round, with training footage from Valero, Pacquiao, Malignaggi, Cory Spinks, etc camps and interviews.

I mean the only people who hate them are guys who think Dontae Boxing nation and his type are non biased.
                    Dontae is da troof. **** anyone who thinks like them and suppers them

Comment

Wait. Am I missing something here? Had no idea they were f@ggots.

Comment

Working...
                      X