Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which victory were you more jubilant for: Tszyu over Judah; Maidana over Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody learned a new word today and wanted to use it.

Comment

I was more shocked by Judah losing to Tzsyu in just the second round. I thought Judah would give him a great fight and potentially beat him, but wow. He got caught and paid the price.

Oh but I prefer Madiana's victory over Broner as far as rewards. It was just hilarious to see a real warrior like Maidana take that punk apart. I've never liked Broner in any way. He has no class and despite some natural talent, he's let a lot of it go to waste. He won't even make weight. He's just a real blister on boxing. Maidana laid into him and took away his momentum. All of his nuthuggers quieted down a lot after that, which was very refreshing. And I was happy to see Maidana get his break. That guy always brings it into the ring and because of that fight, he got two huge paydays. Very cool. I watch it at least every other month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        I was more shocked by Judah losing to Tzsyu in just the second round. I thought Judah would give him a great fight and potentially beat him, but wow. He got caught and paid the price.

Oh but I prefer Madiana's victory over Broner as far as rewards. It was just hilarious to see a real warrior like Maidana take that punk apart. I've never liked Broner in any way. He has no class and despite some natural talent, he's let a lot of it go to waste. He won't even make weight. He's just a real blister on boxing. Maidana laid into him and took away his momentum. All of his nuthuggers quieted down a lot after that, which was very refreshing. And I was happy to see Maidana get his break. That guy always brings it into the ring and because of that fight, he got two huge paydays. Very cool. I watch it at least every other month or so.
        Chino united everyone in boxing that night. i also watch it every now and then. the buildup and the fight itself always bring me joy

Comment

Definitely Maidana over Broner. The Broner hype had reached insane levels.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Definitely Maidana over Broner. The Broner hype had reached insane levels.
            It wasn't as lopsided as a Garcia vs Matthysse though. Everyone and their mom picked Lucas to plow through Garcia. I knew quite a few folks who were picking Maidana to bully him, but Broner's win over DeMarco and Rees were still lingering over people's heads.

Comment

I wasn't the least bit shocked over the results of either fight. I expected both Tszyu and Maidana to win. Judah was an arrogant jerk But Broner is a terrible and extremely dislikeable person. While I was glad to see them both get an ass kicking Broner's defeat brought me the most enjoyment.

Comment

"Don't ever play with matches"

Comment

Working...
                X