Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Prayer Before Dawn

Just watched it : 9 1/2

You must see it. Written by and about Billy Moore's (the main character) real life experience.

Last edited by jaded; 08-12-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      A Prayer Before Dawn

Just watched it : 9 1/2

You must see it. Written by and about Billy Moore's (the main character) real life experience.

That looks dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Mission impossible: fallout - 7.5/10 good popcorn flick. Tom cruise is a vampire
        Crazy Tom has a blood boy, and gets injections of teenage blood every week. probably injections of teenage sperm too. i still laugh when i remember Alisha Shawkat talking about having sex with crazy tom. he's f*ed right up

Comment

• I saw "The Meg" in dolby this passed weekend, it was a 6 out of 10 for me.

Comment

• Possession (1981). Weird as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              So ive seen this in other forums, and i feel its a great idea.

just take the last film you saw and rate it, you can do a X/10 or you can write a 5 page synopsis on the film, or both it dosnt matter, try to keep the spoilers to a minimum.

Today i watched:

The Cain Mutiny 8/10

the story is about a group of officers in the navy who get a new captain, the captain slowly starts to show signs of paranoia brought on by an inferiroty complex. while navigating through a hurrican it all becomes too much for the captain, seeing the captain at a loss of words and acting iradically the main officer takes control of the ship. the men involved in the munity are then tried before a navy court for mutiny, are they innocent? are they guilty? is the captain really crazy? nothings every really all that black and white guilty or innocent and the film does a great job of showing this.

great film, id reccomend it to anyone it was like a modern day munity on the bounty, which was also amazing. the acting of humphrey bogart was amazing and the story itself was quite good. the 3 officers involved in the munity wernt quite as impressive as bogart but they still did a wonderful job of supporting the story and the lawer representing the 3 men really wraped everything up and made you think. his preformance is almost on par with bogarts.

My pretty Japanese wife made me watch two chick flics back to back.. I wanted to blow my old ****ing face off..
              Some body... kill me... now she’s bringing sushi.. and wants to watch Sophie’s choice... I’m Jew and she is killing me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Possession (1981). Weird as hell.
                I actually took an elective in college. watch.. “brother from another planet”or Javier bardem.. in the sea within..

Comment

• saw two movies recently.

arizona, with danny mcbride. i love this guy so if the movie is a little predictable i don't care, movie is ok, but nothing i haven't seen before.

summer of 84. this one was great. 80s nostalgia horror/thriller with a great twist

Comment

• Crazy Rich Asians. Yeah I know it's a rom-com, but it's filled with hot Asian chicks and it's very funny. 8/10/

First Reformed. Sad, morbid movie about a pastor who is depressed and lonely. Ethan Hawke is great; should at least get an Academy Award nomination. Otherwise 5/10. Unless you're depressed and lonely; then you'll love to see someone WAY more depressed and lonely than you are.

Comment

• Watched a few recently...

The Meg

3.5 pairs of Barry Norman's balls

Hereditary

4.5 pairs of Barry Norman's balls

Update

4 pairs of Barry Norman's balls

Comment

Working...
                      X